All Discussions Tagged 'spirituality' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Jason E. Smith on Living A Symbolic Life!

Jason Smith is a Jungian analyst based in the beautiful Cape Ann region north of Boston, Massachusetts. Jason began his training as a psyc…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 on Thursday

Scared? Listen to my interview with Dr. John C. Robinson on Aging with Vision during this Worldwide Crisis!

John Robinson PhD, D.Min., is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry (studying with Matthew Fox), an ordained interfa…

0 Jul 2

Feeling isolated? Listen to our interview with Irish Franciscan Richard Hendrick author of Lockdown poem on copying with Pandemic!

Brother Richard Hendrick is a Capuchin Franciscan priest-friar, living and working in Ireland. He teaches Christian meditation – and has w…

0 Mar 24

Is it spiritual? Listen to my Public Interview with Dr. Ronald Purser on His New Book McMindfulness!

Ron Purser, Ph.D. is a professor of management at San Francisco State University where he has taught the last eighteen years in both the M…

0 Oct 24, 2019

Anxious? Listen to my interview with Todd Pressman PhD on the journey from fear to fulfillment!

Todd Pressman, Ph.D. is an international presenter, psychologist and author.  He is the founder and director of Logos Wellness Center and…

0 Sep 19, 2019

The Magic of 3? Listen to my interview with psychiatrist Bill Pettit on The Three Principles therapy!

William F. Pettit Jr., M.D., is co-owner with his wife, Dr. Linda Pettit of 3 Principles Intervention LLC. Dr. Pettit has presented the Th…

0 Apr 11, 2019

Got Zen? Listen as Joan and Anne Watts remember their their Zen Philosopher Father, Alan Watts!

Alan Watts, philosopher, author, and lecturer Alan Watts (1915–1973) popularized Zen Buddhism and other Eastern philosophies for the cou…

0 Jan 4, 2018

Sacred aging? Listen to my interview with John C. Robinson PhD on The Divine Human! ≈

John C. Robinson PhD is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith minister, the author of nine b…

0 Oct 27, 2016

Astrology: "Psychology of the Ancients": NEPTUNALIA July 23: Californians, in particular, please take note

The ancient Romans did not take water, or the Deities, for granted. Every 23rd of July, when rivers and streams ran at their lowest and slo…

Started by Dale O'Brien

2 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Dale O'Brien

“Earth, Spirit, Self!“ – Interview: Hannah Apricot Eckberg, Co-owner/Publisher/Editor, Permaculture Magazine, North America

“Earth, Spirit, Self!“ – Interview: Hannah Apricot Eckberg, Co-owner/Publisher/Editor, Permaculture Magazine, North America by Willi Paul,…

Started by Willi Paul

0 Jun 20, 2016

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service