All Discussions Tagged 'Jung' (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Join the gala! Listen to Jerry Trumbule and me celebrate Shrink Rap Radio's 12th Anniversary!

Gerald (Jerry) Trumbule, B.S. Univ. of Md. 1965, M.S. Univ. of Pa., 1970, has been a neuropsychological researcher (Walter Reed Army Insti…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Aug 24, 2017

In love with Love? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Kenneth Kimmel on Narcissism and Love!

Psychologist Ken Kimmel photographed in Seattle on August 14, 2015. (Photography by Scott Eklund/Red Box Pictures) Kenneth Kimmel is a Jun…

0 Jul 13, 2017

Jung on the Death and Rebirth of a Civilization

"It is said that always when one principle reaches the height of its power, the counter-principle is stirring within it like a germ. This i…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jun 4, 2017

Fat shame? Listen to my interview with Dr. Cheryl Fuller on a Jungian understanding of our Fat Complex!

Cheryl Fuller PhD is a Jungian psychotherapist living on the coast of Maine. She is passionately interested in depth psychology, psychothe…

0 May 18, 2017

Is there an upside? Archetypes and the Trumpian paradigm shift with Jungian Jerome Bernstein! http://tinyurl.com/krjc4ja

Jerome Bernstein is a Jungian Analyst in Private Practice in Santa Fe, NM, a senior training analyst with the Santa Fe Jung Institute, wit…

0 Apr 6, 2017

Ever wonder? Listen to my interview with historian Bill Schoenl on C. G. Jung's Evolving Views of Nazi Germany!

William and Linda Schoenl’s book Jung’s Evolving Views of Nazi Germany (Chiron, 2016) describes for the first time Jung’s views of Nazi Ge…

0 Mar 23, 2017

Feeling it? Listen to my interview with Dr. Paul Gilbert on Compassion Focused Therapy!

Paul Gilbert, FBPsS, PhD, OBE is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Derby and Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the D…

0 Mar 16, 2017

Education Institution

New Interview on Alchemical Psychology: Jungian analyst Robert Bosnak and Bonnie Bright

In this conversation, Robert Bosnak, a Jungian analyst who has studied alchemy for 40 years, shares insights into alchemical psychology and…

Started by Depth Alliance

0 Jul 30, 2016

Video preview of Shrink Rap Radio #515 on Psychopathy with Jungian Dr. Eve Maram

Click on this link  https://youtu.be/GXJOtNm49ys

0 Jul 20, 2016

Free transcript of my interview with Jungian Analyst Nancy Furlotti on Carl Jung and Erich Neumann!

#462 – Carl Jung and Erich Neumann with Jungian Analyst Nancy Furlotti PhD Transcript Nancy Swift Furlotti, Ph.D. is a Jungian Analyst in…

1 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Emerald Wilkins

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

Events

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service