All Discussions Tagged 'Jung' (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The way forward? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Michael Gellert on America's Identity Crisis! http://tinyurl.com/y2fastyk

Michael Gellert is a Jungian analyst practicing in Los Angeles and Pasadena. He sees individuals and couples, and offers a Jungian Writing…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 May 16

Gifts of the night! Listen to my interview with three Jungian Analysts in which we work with three dreams submitted by listeners!

Joseph R. Lee, LCSW, Certified Jungian AnalystJoseph R. Lee is a certified Jungian Analyst and licensed clinical social worker in privat…

0 Dec 20, 2018

Too much in your head? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Robert Bosnak about getting out of your mind! http://tinyurl.com/ya3kfacl

Since 1972, Zurich-trained Jungian analyst and Alchemical Psychotherapist, Robert Bosnak, has led dream groups and explored dreaming with…

0 Nov 15, 2018

Contact high? Listen to Jungian Perspectives on Psychedelic Consciousness with Drs. Monika Wikman and Alexander Shester!

Monika Wikman, Ph.D. was my guest on episodes #372 – Exploring Holotropic Breathwork, #344 – Archetypal Phenomena Surrounding Death, #286…

0 Sep 27, 2018

Sick? Listen to my interview with Dr. Steven Fox on Tips for Overcoming Chronic Illness!

Steven G. Fox Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist who has been in practicing for over thirty years. He was diagnosed with MS in 1991. After f…

0 Jul 19, 2018

Listen to Reflections on Psyche and Spirituality from A Transgender Perspective with Raelle Kaia

Raelle Kaia is a mental health counselor currently practicing as an outpatient therapist and crisis response therapist at Jackson County M…

0 Jun 28, 2018

For women only? Listen to my interview with Stacey Shelby PhD on Tracking The Wild Woman Archetype!

Stacey Shelby, Ph.D., is an author, speaker and depth psychotherapist. She is also a Registered Clinical Counselor (RCC) in Canada, a cert…

0 Mar 8, 2018

God's mind? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Michael Gellert on The Divine Mind!

Michael Gellert, LCSW is a Jungian analyst practicing in Los Angeles and Pasadena. He sees individuals and couples, and offers a Jungian W…

0 Mar 1, 2018

Ready to go deep? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Penelope Tarasuk on Polishing The Bones!

Penelope Tarasuk, PhD, Jungian Analyst (IAAP), author and artist, graduated from the C.G. Jung Institute Boston in 1988. Since then she ha…

0 Jan 11, 2018

Got prejudice? Listen to my interview with Jungian Tony Caldwell on Confronting Racial & Sexual Injustice!

Tony Caldwell, LCSW is a psychotherapist in private practice in Oxford, Ms. and a Social Work educator at the University of Mississippi. H…

0 Oct 26, 2017

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service