All Discussions Tagged 'Jung' (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Jason E. Smith on Living A Symbolic Life!

Jason Smith is a Jungian analyst based in the beautiful Cape Ann region north of Boston, Massachusetts. Jason began his training as a psyc…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 on Thursday

Listen to Jungian Leanne Whitney discussing Consciousness in Jung and Patanjali!

Dr. Leanne Whitney is an independent scholar and Transformational Coach who holds a  Doctoral Degree in depth psychology and specializes i…

0 Aug 19

Listen to Archetypal Processes of Transformation with Jungian Monika Wikman!

Monika Wikman, Ph.D. was my guest on episodes #614 – Jungian Perspectives on Psychedelic Consciousness, #372 – Exploring Holotropic Breat…

0 Jul 23

Listen to my interview with Jungian therapist and author Gary S. Bobroff on a beginner's guide to Carl Jung!

Gary S. Bobroff is the author of Knowledge in a Nutshell: Carl Jung (Acrturus Books, London 2020).  He is the founder of Jungian Online an…

0 May 21

Driven? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Gary Trosclair on The Compulsive Personality & The Pandemic!

Gary Trosclair, DMA, LCSW is a psychotherapist and Jungian analyst in private practice in New York City and Westchester County, New York.…

0 Apr 2

Unconscious? Listen to this scientific update on the unconscious with Adelphi Professor Joel Weinberger PhD!

Joel Weinberger, PhD, is Professor in the Derner School of Psychology at Adelphi University. He is a Fellow of the Association for Psychol…

0 Mar 12

The way forward? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Michael Gellert on America's Identity Crisis! http://tinyurl.com/y2fastyk

Michael Gellert is a Jungian analyst practicing in Los Angeles and Pasadena. He sees individuals and couples, and offers a Jungian Writing…

0 May 16, 2019

Gifts of the night! Listen to my interview with three Jungian Analysts in which we work with three dreams submitted by listeners!

Joseph R. Lee, LCSW, Certified Jungian AnalystJoseph R. Lee is a certified Jungian Analyst and licensed clinical social worker in privat…

0 Dec 20, 2018

Too much in your head? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Robert Bosnak about getting out of your mind! http://tinyurl.com/ya3kfacl

Since 1972, Zurich-trained Jungian analyst and Alchemical Psychotherapist, Robert Bosnak, has led dream groups and explored dreaming with…

0 Nov 15, 2018

Contact high? Listen to Jungian Perspectives on Psychedelic Consciousness with Drs. Monika Wikman and Alexander Shester!

Monika Wikman, Ph.D. was my guest on episodes #372 – Exploring Holotropic Breathwork, #344 – Archetypal Phenomena Surrounding Death, #286…

0 Sep 27, 2018

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service