Sandra Lee Dennis's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I will need your mailing address, if you are in the US. If not, I will need your ema…"

Sandra Lee Dennis replied Mar 31, 2015 to Free Book Offer for Therapists and Healers - Love and the Mystery of Betrayal

51 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Anna Grigoreva

"Thank you, Afton, for your appreciation. Providing the book to those who requested i…"

Sandra Lee Dennis replied Mar 5, 2015 to Free Book Offer for Therapists and Healers - Love and the Mystery of Betrayal

51 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Anna Grigoreva

"I just emailed you a pdf copy - please check your email.  Thanks!"

Sandra Lee Dennis replied Feb 17, 2015 to Free Book Offer for Therapists and Healers - Love and the Mystery of Betrayal

51 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Anna Grigoreva

"I am honored at your suggestion, Linda, that "Love and the Mystery of Betrayal" be i…"

Sandra Lee Dennis replied Feb 11, 2015 to Free Book Offer for Therapists and Healers - Love and the Mystery of Betrayal

51 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Anna Grigoreva

"I have just sent your hard copy and you should be receiving it in the next couple of…"

Sandra Lee Dennis replied Feb 2, 2015 to Free Book Offer for Therapists and Healers - Love and the Mystery of Betrayal

51 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Anna Grigoreva

"Unfortunately, due to high demand and the expense, we are no longer able to ship boo…"

Sandra Lee Dennis replied Jan 29, 2015 to Free Book Offer for Therapists and Healers - Love and the Mystery of Betrayal

51 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Anna Grigoreva

"I have just sent your hard copy and you should be receiving it in the next couple of…"

Sandra Lee Dennis replied Jan 29, 2015 to Free Book Offer for Therapists and Healers - Love and the Mystery of Betrayal

51 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Anna Grigoreva

51 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Anna Grigoreva

51 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Anna Grigoreva

"I just found your address and have just sent your hard copy and you should be receiv…"

51 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Anna Grigoreva

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2021   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service