Eva Rider's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Adriana, Do you ever consider Licensed MFTs looking to relocate to the Ventura…"

Eva Rider replied Jun 11, 2017 to Seeking MFT Intern for Internship in Santa Barbara / Ventura Area

3 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by leyla

"Thank you Brinda ...and to this lovely giant moon, hidden in the fog here where I am…"

Eva Rider replied Nov 15, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

93 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by klemens swib

"Thank you for this forum, Bonnie and everyone here, We are caught between hope and…"

Eva Rider replied Nov 14, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

93 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by klemens swib

"It was fabulous! I highly recommend watching the recorded version. Thank you! "

Eva Rider replied Mar 25, 2016 to Climate Change Webinar

4 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Jeffrey Kiehl

"Welcome Jennifer! "

Eva Rider replied Feb 26, 2016 to Welcome and Congrats to NEW Alliance Board Member, Dr. Jennifer Selig

1 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Eva Rider

"Dear Judie, Thank you for initiating this idea and I am interested in working with y…"

Eva Rider replied Oct 10, 2015 to PROPOSAL FOR A DISCUSSION GROUP ON ARCHETYPAL ASTROLOGY

1 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Eva Rider

"Thank you for your words, Linda. So gratifiying and encouraging. Gratitude to you fo…"

Eva Rider replied Aug 31, 2015 to Depth Psychology Leadership Update & Call for Volunteer Expertise

2 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Eva Rider

"Welcome Gary and Dorene, I am thrilled that you have joined our board! You both brin…"

Eva Rider replied Jun 17, 2015 to Welcome Two New Board Members for Depth Psychology Alliance

2 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Mark Sipowicz

"Hi Linda, Sorry about this..my navigation skills leave something to be desired. Than…"

Eva Rider replied May 22, 2015 to The Sacred Art of Alchemy - Paul Levy - Great article

3 May 22, 2015
Reply by Eva Rider

"Hello Linda, Good news! It does not start until tomorrow and yes; it will be recorde…"

Eva Rider replied May 20, 2015 to Webinar: Jung, Alchemy and The Tree of Life and what is on the agenda this week and beyond.

4 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Randy Westfall

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2021   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service