Depth Psychology General (1,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen to my interview with Jungian therapist and author Gary S. Bobroff on a beginner's guide to Carl Jung!

Gary S. Bobroff is the author of Knowledge in a Nutshell: Carl Jung (Acrturus Books, London 2020).  He is the founder of Jungian Online an…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 May 21

Listen to my interview with UK Psychoanalyst and author Prof. Brett Kahr on The Virtual Couch during The Pandemic!

Over the years, Prof. Brett Kahr has worked in numerous settings, ranging from the British National Health Service, to various universitie…

0 May 14

Listen to our interview with UK Psychiatrist and Philosopher Neel Burton MD on Growing from Depression!

Psychiatrist, Philosopher, Writer, and Wine-Lover Neel Burton MD was born in 1978 in Curepipe, Mauritius to a Mauritian father and a Zanzi…

0 May 7

Let's Stop! Listen to my my interview with UK Compassion Focused Therapist Paul Gilbert on Living Like Crazy!

Paul Gilbert, FBPsS, PhD, OBE is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Derby and Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the D…

0 Apr 30

What's real? Listen to my interview with depth therapist Ian Spencer about psychotherapy and Reality TV!

Ian Spencer, M.A. writes: I am a Los Angeles based psychotherapist working in Echo Park. I did my undergraduate studies at Bennington Coll…

0 Apr 23

Scared? Listen to my interview with Dr. Robert T. Muller on Overcoming Trauma During The Pandemic!

Robert T. Muller, Ph.D. trained at Harvard, was on faculty at the University of Massachusetts, and is currently at York University in Toro…

0 Apr 15

Worried? Listen to our interview with UK Buddhist teacher on response to the pandemic!

Vishvapani is a writer and teacher of Buddhism, mindfulness and meditation. He discovered meditation and Buddhism when he was fourteen and…

0 Apr 12

Concerned? Listen to my interview with molecular geneticist Sara Winokur for independent scientific perspective on covid-19!

Sara Winokur is a geneticist, researcher, and author. Sara has a master’s degree in cytogenetics and a Ph.D. in molecular genetics. Her re…

0 Apr 8

Driven? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Gary Trosclair on The Compulsive Personality & The Pandemic!

Gary Trosclair, DMA, LCSW is a psychotherapist and Jungian analyst in private practice in New York City and Westchester County, New York.…

0 Apr 2

Finding meaning? Listen to our interview with noted Existential-Humanistic psychologist Dr. Kirk Schneider!

KIRK J. SCHNEIDER, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist and leading spokesperson for contemporary existential-humanistic psychology. Dr. Schn…

0 Mar 30

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

Events

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service