Depth Psychology General (1,583)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen to Jungian Leanne Whitney discussing Consciousness in Jung and Patanjali!

Dr. Leanne Whitney is an independent scholar and Transformational Coach who holds a  Doctoral Degree in depth psychology and specializes i…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Aug 19

Listen to our interview with therapist James Barnes on Winnicott and the space between us!

Today’s interview is conducted by Isabella Clarke, Oxford Graduate and  Shrink Rap Radio collaborator.  She is speaking with UK psychother…

0 Aug 6

Listen to Archetypal Processes of Transformation with Jungian Monika Wikman!

Monika Wikman, Ph.D. was my guest on episodes #614 – Jungian Perspectives on Psychedelic Consciousness, #372 – Exploring Holotropic Breat…

0 Jul 23

Listen to my interview on promoting brain health with Dr. John Randolph!

Dr. John Randolph is a board-certified clinical neuropsychologist in independent practice and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at…

0 Jul 15

You are invited Ann Belford Ulanov Webinar July 26, 2020 Session at 1:00 p.m. US Eastern Time.

Invitation information on Ann Belford Ulanov's Webinar: https://carljungdepthpsychologysite.blog/2020/07/13/you-are-invited-ann-belford-u

Started by Lewis Lafontaine

0 Jul 14

Scared? Listen to my interview with Dr. John C. Robinson on Aging with Vision during this Worldwide Crisis!

John Robinson PhD, D.Min., is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry (studying with Matthew Fox), an ordained interfa…

0 Jul 2

Hurting? Listen to my interview with entrepreneur Dylan Beynon on trauma and psychedelic-assisted therapy! https://shrinkrapradio.com/702-entrepreneur-dylan-beynon-recovering-from-trauma-via-ketamine-

Dylan is the Founder & CEO of Mindbloom.co, a NYC-based mental health and wellbeing startup helping people expand their human potentia…

0 Jun 18

Stressed? Listen to my interview with NYC psychotherapist Rebecca Berger PhD on DBT for coping with the pandemic!

Dr. Rebecca Berger is the Clinical Director of MindWell NYC that is a group practice utilizing evidence-based treatments in Manhattan, NY.…

0 Jun 11

Chronic Loneliness? Listen to my interview with psychologist/attorney J.W. Fraiberg on his studies of loneliness!

J.W. Freiberg studies chronic loneliness through the unique lens of a social psychologist (PhD, UCLA) turned lawyer (JD, Harvard). A forme…

0 Jun 4

Research participants needed for Dissertation: Death and Meaning: Encountering Image After the Loss of a Loved One

Have you had meaningful experiences with images or coincidences since losing a loved one in the last 6 to 12 months? Please consider parti…

Started by Ashley Simons, MA,MAC,LMHC

0 May 25

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

Events

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service