Depth Psychology General (1,608)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen to our interview on The Latest Developments in Ketamine-Assisted Psychotheapy!

Phil Wolfson MD is the creator of a new psychotherapy modality based on use of the medicine ketamine—Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (K…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Nov 26, 2020

I thought that this poem spoke a lot to the Jungian process.

https://tomhirons.com/poetry/sometimes-a-wild-god Sometimes a Wild God Sometimes a wild god comes to the table.He is awkward and does not…

Started by Joel Blackstock

0 Nov 18, 2020

Psychoanalyst Leanne Domash PhD on Embodied Imagination and Psychotherapy!

Dr. Leanne Domash has had a life-long interest in the creative process and the intersection of imagination, spirituality and psychotherapy…

0 Nov 11, 2020

Listen to my interview with Somatic Therapist Rebekkah LaDyne on Mind-Body Stress Reset!

Rebekkah has spent twenty-five years in the field of embodied well-being.  After working in therapeutic mindfulness for 15 years, she stud…

0 Nov 5, 2020

Listen to my interview with Psychologist Jodie Eckleberry-Hunt on The Benefits of Swearing!

#721 Psychologist Jodie Eckleberry-Hunt on her book Move On Motherf*cker by Van Nuys | Oct 28, 2020 | All Shows, Personal Growth, Psychothe…

0 Oct 28, 2020

NEW INTERVIEW: Astrology and Depth Psychology-Bonnie Bright Interviewed by Barbara Arias-Yuruvich

Sharing my recent interview for “Deep Journeys” by Barbara Yuruvich-Arias, who is not only an amazing and knowledgeable Astrologer, but al…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Oct 22, 2020

Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Jason E. Smith on Living A Symbolic Life!

Jason Smith is a Jungian analyst based in the beautiful Cape Ann region north of Boston, Massachusetts. Jason began his training as a psyc…

0 Oct 22, 2020

Got Clutter? Listen to Carol Matthews MD on on Recognizing and Treating Hoarding!

Dr. Mathews is the Brooke Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Florida and the Director of the Center for OCD, Anxiety and Related…

0 Oct 15, 2020

Sacred Alignment: Entering the Realm of Non-Ordinary Knowing. On-line Experiential Journey

It's an intense time in our world... and the only real response is for each of us to clearly align with our own spiritual core. So I hope y…

Started by Kim Hermanson, Ph.D.

0 Oct 8, 2020

Listen to Therapist Zurita Ona PhD on ACT Strategies for Coping with OCD and Anxiety!

Dr. Zurita Ona, Dr. Z, is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in California. Her clinical work started first as a school psychologist and the…

0 Oct 8, 2020

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

Events

CURRENT MOON

© 2021   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service