Education Institution

If you use Kindle or E-book readers, you may be as thrilled as I am to discover that Jung's Collected Works are being made available for instant download as of March 1, 2014!

You can pre-order them NOW!

If you're interested, here are some convenient links for purchase/download of either the entire collection or individual tomes (Note: prices listed here are as found on Amazon as of 1-31-14):

The Collected Works of C.G. Jung: Complete Digital Edition - $399.20

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 1: Psychiatric Studies - $45.99

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 2: Experimental Researches: 002 - $60.30

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 3: Psychogenesis of Mental Disease: 003 - $56

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 4: Freud & Psychoanalysis - $56

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 5: Symbols of Transformation: Symbols of Transformation v. 5 - $19.25

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 6: Psychological Types - $17.88

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 7: Two Essays in Analytical Psychology: 007 - $17.02

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 8: Structure & Dynamics of the Psyche: 008 - $64.99

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 9 (Part 1): Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious - $19.25

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 9 (Part 2): Aion: Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self: 009 - $15.37

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 10: Civilization in Transition: 010 - $64.99

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 11: Psychology and Religion: West and East: 011 - $68.84

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 12: Psychology and Alchemy: Psychology and Aalchemy v. 12  - $21.37

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 13: Alchemical Studies: Alchemical Studies v. 13 - $31.99

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 14: Mysterium Coniunctionis: Mysterium Coniunctionis v. 14  - $19.25

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 15: Spirit in Man, Art, And Literature: Spirit in Man, Art, and Literature- $9.99

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 16: Practice of Psychotherapy - $31.96

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 17: Development of Personality: 017 - $14.27

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 18: The Symbolic Life: Miscellaneous Writings: 018 - $104

Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 20: General Index: 020 - $76.23

Other works include:

Dreams: (From Volumes 4, 8, 12, and 16 of the Collected Works of C. G. Jung)

Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle. (From Vol. 8. of the Collected Works of C. G. Jung)

Answer to Job: (From Vol. 11 of the Collected Works of C. G. Jung) (Jung Extracts)

Four Archetypes: (From Vol. 9, Part 1 of the Collected Works of C. G. Jung) (Jung Extracts)<>

Analytical Psychology: Notes of the Seminar given in 1925 by C.G. Jung

A Guided Tour of the Collected Works of C. G. Jung by Robert H. Hopcke

MORE Jung on Kindle....

--Enjoy!

Bonnie Bright

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There does not seem to be anywhere to preorder..
    • Education Institution

Hi James,

I see it on the far right of my screen in a colored box (mine is green, personally: not sure if one's status makes a difference).

Bonnie

•  This does appear to be available in UK or Europe...what a shame

This reply was deleted.