David F. Sowerby, Ph.D. is a Consultant and an Adjunct Faculty Member in the Psychology Departments at Sonoma State University and Dominican University of California.  Dr. Sowerby has published research in the areas of intuition and hypnosis, and is the author of a book on intuition, dreams, and healing.  He has taught psychology at various San Francisco Bay Area universities and graduate schools; been interviewed on television, radio, podcasting, and for newspapers; worked as a Psychotherapist (in Canada), Academic Administrator, Manager, and Sports Instructor; served on community development councils (local and national); and played competitive sports (local, interstate, and international).  For more information about Dr. Sowerby, see: www.dfsowerbyphdconsulting.com

I think this interview will be of particular interest to this group.

Click here to listen to the interview!

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Traditional religions are like a double-edged sword. On one hand they provide a language needed to express spiritual experiences and on the other they tend to define what I can and am allowed to experience as a mere mortal in order to stay on the right side of a God vs. devil fight for my soul.

This reply was deleted.