StanKrippner

Transcript

Long time listeners will recall that Stan Krippner PhD was my guest on Show #95 On Dreams and #30, speaking with us about Scientific Parapsychology. Dr. Krippner is also an expert on altered states of consciousness, which of course include dreaming. Currently a faculty member at the Saybrook University in San Francisco, he is a world-reknowned psychologist, who among other things is recognized for his ground-breaking work in dream telepathy and other psychic phenomena. Dr. Krippner has authored or co-authored more than 25 books. He also has hundreds of academic publications to his name and has received far too many honors and awards to list here. I strongly recommend that you explore his website at www.stanleykrippner.com to see just what an amazing career he has had. If you are at all interested in extra sensory perception, I recommend you read Dream Telepathy: Experiments in Nocturnal Extrasensory Perception (Studies in Consciousness) by Ullman, Krippner, and Vaughan. Dr. Krippner’s autobiography, Song of The Siren: A Parapsychological Odyssey, which is out of print, would make a fascinating read if you can find a used copy on the net.

Click here for the content.

David Van Nuys, PhD
Creator/Host of Shrink Rap Radio

You need to be a member of Depth Psychology Alliance to add comments!

Join Depth Psychology Alliance

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for posting!

• Hi Dr. Dave - thanks so much for sharing this transcript and I will check out Dr. Knippner's wisdom.  Peace + Love Linda

This reply was deleted.