All Discussions Tagged 'work' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got soul? Listen to my interview with Dr. Steven Fox on Dreams: Guide to The Soul!

Steven G. Fox PhD is a private-practice licensed psychologist with over25 years experience. He recently authored the book, “Dreams: Guide…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Dec 12, 2013

Got breath? Listen to Exploring Holotropic Breathwork with Jungian Analyst Monika Wikman!

Monika Wikman, Ph.D. was my guest on episodes #344 – Archetypal Phenomena Surrounding Death, #286 on Jungian Active Imagination and #235 –…

0 Oct 10, 2013

Interesting essay on "Work" and the Fires of Hephaistos

Sharing this interesting essay on 'work' and Hephaistos is the sacred Smith-god: "The Finer Forge: Work and the Fires of Transformation" by…

Started by Bonnie Bright

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Looking for employment, any tips would be so very appreciated!

Hi all! I'm an MFT student in Los Angeles and I've hit a point in my schooling where I am not yet licensed but I have done a considerable a…

Started by Nairy Kevork

0 May 14, 2013

Sweet dreams are made of this?

Free transcript of my interview with dream worker & Naturopath, Dr. Chris Sowton! David Van Nuys PhD Shri…

0 Feb 23, 2013

Jungian Institutes

As the Alliance adds members who are attending or have attended the various Jungian Institutes in the United States, I have become curious…

Started by Ed Koffenberger

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

Is shadow influencing our workchoice?

Is shadow influencing our workchoice? I think people unconsciously choose for growth by choosing a certain job & company.   The positiv…

Started by Carla Leutscher

29 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Carla Leutscher

Life after PhD

I am looking two years down the road (and at my student loan paperwork). For those of you who have attained a PhD in Depth Psychology, or a…

Started by Ed Koffenberger

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

© 2015   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html