All Discussions Tagged 'work' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got soul? Listen to my interview with Dr. Steven Fox on Dreams: Guide to The Soul!

Steven G. Fox PhD is a private-practice licensed psychologist with over25 years experience. He recently authored the book, “Dreams: Guide…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Dec 12, 2013

Got breath? Listen to Exploring Holotropic Breathwork with Jungian Analyst Monika Wikman!

Monika Wikman, Ph.D. was my guest on episodes #344 – Archetypal Phenomena Surrounding Death, #286 on Jungian Active Imagination and #235 –…

0 Oct 10, 2013

Interesting essay on "Work" and the Fires of Hephaistos

Sharing this interesting essay on 'work' and Hephaistos is the sacred Smith-god: "The Finer Forge: Work and the Fires of Transformation" by…

Started by Bonnie Bright

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Looking for employment, any tips would be so very appreciated!

Hi all! I'm an MFT student in Los Angeles and I've hit a point in my schooling where I am not yet licensed but I have done a considerable a…

Started by Nairy Kevork

0 May 14, 2013

Sweet dreams are made of this?

Free transcript of my interview with dream worker & Naturopath, Dr. Chris Sowton! http://tinyurl.com/ascl5hu David Van Nuys PhD Shri…

0 Feb 23, 2013

Jungian Institutes

As the Alliance adds members who are attending or have attended the various Jungian Institutes in the United States, I have become curious…

Started by Ed Koffenberger

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

Is shadow influencing our workchoice?

Is shadow influencing our workchoice? I think people unconsciously choose for growth by choosing a certain job & company.   The positiv…

Started by Carla Leutscher

29 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Carla Leutscher

Life after PhD

I am looking two years down the road (and at my student loan paperwork). For those of you who have attained a PhD in Depth Psychology, or a…

Started by Ed Koffenberger

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 4800 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

——————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html