All Discussions Tagged 'wisdom' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feeling old? Listen to my interview with Dr. Susan Stewart on the surprising gifts of aging!

Are there actually gifts that come along with growing older? Are there ways we can deepen them as we move along? My longtime friend and co…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Jan 12

What do they know? Listen to my conversation with Dr. Richard Katz on Indigenous Healing Psychology!

A Harvard Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Richard Katz has spent time over the past 50 years working with Indigenous elders and healers in v…

0 May 17, 2018

Free transcript of my interview on Fairy Tales and The New Aging with John C. Robinson PhD!

Transcript John C. Robinson, Ph.D., D.Min. is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith minister…

3 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Teresa Ramsey

High kids? Free transcript of my interview with psychologist Dr. Tobin Hart on the spirituality of children!

Transcript Tobin Hart, Ph.D. is a father, university professor, author, psychologist, and consultant. He is founder and chair of the Board…

0 Jun 22, 2014

Got wisdom? Free transcript of my interview with Dr. Tobin Hart on his book, The Four Virtues!

Transcript Dr. Tobin Hart provides the following by way of biographical information: “Even as a child, I remember being fascinated by ho…

0 Jun 21, 2014

Seeking wisdom? Listen to my interview with Dr. Tobin Hart on a plan for lifelong satisfaction!

Dr. Tobin Hart provides the following by way of biographical information: “Even as a child, I remember being fascinated by how we know, esp…

0 Apr 10, 2014

Got wisdom yet? Listen to my interview with Dr. John Robinson on The Three Secrets of Aging!

John C. Robinson, Ph.D., D.Min. is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith minister, the author…

0 Dec 5, 2013

Is history history?

My current rant is on the dangers of modern day discounting, bracketing, etc. any value and knowledge of history. It seems that in our tech…

Started by Ed Koffenberger

3 May 26, 2011
Reply by penelope jane fields

Wisdom 2.0 livestreaming! NOW Experiments in Consciousness

Wisdom 2.0 is a conference in Silicon Valley to explore how we can live with deeper meaning and wisdom in our technology-rich age - it is a…

Started by Julie Ann Perkins

0 Feb 25, 2011

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service