All Discussions Tagged 'war' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traumatized? Listen to my interview with entrepreneur/philanthropist Ken Falke!

Ken Falke is a 21-year combat veteran of the U.S. Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) community and retired Master Chief Petty Office…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Jan 31

What's the connection? Listen to my interview with Dr. Stefan Malecek on Trauma and Shame!

Stefan J. Malecek, Ph. D. is the author of four previous Paul Marzeky novels, and Crucible of Shame, a clinical book discussing the origin…

0 Dec 13, 2018

Want to help? Training Volunteers to Treat War Trauma with Charles Tauber MD!

Charles David Tauber MD grew up in a family of immigrants in New York City. He has worked in movements for social change since 1966, start…

0 Sep 6, 2018

Last Call for Viet Nam Journey Registration PLUS new Ken Burns Documentary on VietNam

JOURNEY TO VIETNAM This November Soldier’s Heart leaders Ed Tick and Kate Dahlstedt will lead our 17th annual Healing and Reconciliation Jo…

Started by Edward Tick

1 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Depth Alliance

Concerned? LIsten to my interview with Dr. Mike Wessels on War-Affected Child Refugees!

Michael Wessells, PhD, is Professor at Columbia University in the Program on Forced Migration and Health. A long time psychosocial and chi…

0 May 4, 2017

A just society? Hear my interview with Dr. James Garbarino on his book, Listening to Killers!

Dr. James Garbarino holds the Maude C. Clarke Chair in Humanistic Psychology and was founding Director of the Center for the Human Rights…

0 Aug 13, 2015

Ancient warrior myths help veterans fight PTSD

Sharing a nice piece featuring depth psychologist/ mythologist Michael Meade in the mainstream (Yahoo news)--and on an important topic: Anc…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 May 25, 2014
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

Three Prophesies

"From the flooding darkness the son of the earth had brought, my soul gave me ancient things that pointed to the future. She gave me three…

Started by Thom F. Cavalli, Ph.D.

2 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Thom F. Cavalli, Ph.D.

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service