All Discussions Tagged 'violence' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

James HIllman on "The Soul of our Country" and the Effects of What We Do

"Look at the USA. Look at all of the people who’ve taken psychology courses and look at the lack of psychology in our government, in our at…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Jan 11
Reply by klemens swib

The "American Dream" and Boston

During the hours of TV coverage from Boston, one of the images that prompted discussion was how could two young men who were "living the Am…

Started by Ed Koffenberger

6 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Beth Beagan

Mourning the Tragedy of the Boston Bombings - Please share your thoughts

My heart is heavy today, as I know are all of yours, about the violence and tragedy of the Boston Marathon bombings. I can't help but notic…

Started by Bonnie Bright

2 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Oscar Pistorius: What are the patterns at play in this heartbreaking event?....

Sharing my new Patterns We Live By depth psychology podcast on Oscar Pistorius:  "He Who Journeys to Hell Also Becomes Hell"-based on a quo…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

0 Feb 21, 2013

My new podcast, "Mythic Roots of Violence in Psyche" with special guest Dr. Dennis Slattery of Pacifica

I invite you to listen to my latest radio podcast, "Mythic Roots of Violence in Psyche" which continues our discusssion and exploration of…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

0 Feb 19, 2013

The Roots of Mass Shootings: A Depth Psychological Look at Gun Violence in America - New Depth Insights Interview with Dr. Glen Slater

In this interview, Dr. Glen Slater discusses his powerful and intriguing 2009 article entitled "The Mythology of Bullets" (Spring Journal,…

Started by Bonnie Bright

4 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Bright

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

© 2015   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html