All Discussions Tagged 'therapy' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Still Recovering? Breaking Free from Childhood Trauma with psychotherapist Arlene Drake PhD!

Dr. Arlene Drake is a pioneer in the field of childhood abuse and trauma recovery. She has long been a passionate crusader for victims’ ri…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Nov 9

Far out? LIsten to my interview with pioneering psychedelic researcher and therapist Ralph Metzger Phd!

Ralph Metzner obtained his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at Harvard University, where he collaborated with Timothy Leary and Richard Alper…

0 Oct 19

Got dreams? Listen to Family Dreaming and the Psychospiritual Connection with Edward Bruce Bynum PhD!

Edward Bruce Bynum, Ph.D., ABPP, is a clinical psychologist and former director of the behavioral medicine program at the University of Ma…

0 Oct 5

Addicted? Listen to my interview with Steven Vazquez PhD on Emotional Transfromation Therapy!

Steven R. Vazquez, Ph. D. is a licensed professional counselor and licensed marriage and family therapist in the state of Texas. Dr. Vazqu…

0 Sep 21

Wits end? Listen to my interview with family therapist Neil Brown on Coping with Parental Burnout!

Neil D. Brown, LCSW, is a master psychotherapist who has worked with families, couples, and individuals for more than thirty years. Deeply…

0 Aug 10

Listen to my interview with psychoanalyst Gillian Isaacs Russell PhD On her Take On CyberTherapy1

Gillian Isaacs Russell, Ph.D. is a UK-trained psychoanalyst and psychotherapist. Her book, Screen Relations: The Limits of Computer-Mediat…

3 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Dennis Carlyle

Feeling driven? Listen to my interview with Alexandra Katehakis MFT on Sex Addiction and Love addiction! http://tinyurl.com/zdn7ae6

Alexandra Katehakis, MFT is Founder and Clinical Director of the Center for Healthy Sex in Los Angeles, Senior Fellow at The Meadows, facu…

0 Oct 13, 2016

Do it online? Listen to my interview with Clay Cockrell LCSW about the rise of online counseling and psychotherapy!

Clay Cockrell, LCSW is a therapist based in New York City and is the founder of several counseling oriented endeavors. Most recently he is…

0 Sep 21, 2016

Therapy declining? Listen to my interview with Dr. Ben Caldwell about saving psychotherapy from the brink!

Benjamin E. Caldwell is a Los Angeles-based family therapist (CA license #42723) with expertise in ethics and advocacy issues. He is the f…

0 Sep 7, 2016

Listen to my interview with family therapist Neil D. Brown on Ending The Parent-Teen Control Battle!

Neil D. Brown, LCSW, is a master psychotherapist who has worked with families, couples, and individuals for more than thirty years. Deeply…

0 Jul 28, 2016

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

PARTNER EVENTS & NEWS

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2017   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html