All Discussions Tagged 'therapy' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking equality? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Polly Young-Eisendrath PhD about Relationship as a Spiritual Path!

Dr. Polly Young-Eisendrath has lectured and appeared on discussion panels for numerous public events and conferences, such as TEDx, The…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Mar 6

Listen to my interview with Australian therapist Karen Ferry M.A. on working with with children around death, loss, and grief!

Karen Ferry M.A. has worked in the field of education for over 35 years. She has experience in both primary and secondary classrooms, te…

0 Feb 28

Truthful. Tolerant. Tender. Tough. Listen to my interview with Matt Jaremko PhD on Recovery from PTSD!

Matt Jaremko has taught clinical psychology at the University level for almost 20 years, mostly at four institutions: University of Nort…

0 Dec 6, 2018

Your connection to nature? Listen to my interview on Mind, The Imaginal, and Nature with psychotherapist Roger Duncan!

Roger Duncan is a Systemic Family psychotherapist and author who has been involved in nature based practice for thirty years and his book…

0 Nov 29, 2018

Touchy? Listen to my interview with somatic therapist Kathy Kain on a Somatic Approach to Treating Developmental Trauma!

Kathy Kain has been practicing and teaching bodywork and trauma recovery skills for over 37 years. She teaches in Europe, Australia, Canad…

0 Oct 25, 2018

A weighty matter? Listen to my interview with psychotherapist Julie M. Simon on Treating Emotional Eating!

Julie M. Simon, MA, MBA, LMFT, is the author of When Food Is Comfort and The Emotional Eater’s Repair Manual. She founded the popular Lo…

0 Aug 2, 2018

Kids driving you nuts? Listen to my interview with family therapist Neil D. Brown discussing research on Parental Burnout!

Neil D. Brown LCSW is a psychotherapist, author, speaker and management consultant based in Santa Cruz, California. A graduate of the Univ…

0 Jul 26, 2018

Sick? Listen to my interview with Dr. Steven Fox on Tips for Overcoming Chronic Illness!

Steven G. Fox Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist who has been in practicing for over thirty years. He was diagnosed with MS in 1991. After f…

0 Jul 19, 2018

Got your mind/body together? Listen to my interview with Dr. Christopher Walling on Body Psychotherapies Overview!

Dr. Chris Walling, PsyD, MBA, C-IAYT is a psychological researcher and licensed clinical psychologist, and yoga therapist. Dr. Chris has b…

0 Jul 12, 2018

Are you moved? Listen to my interview with William Pullen about his Dynamic Running Therapy!

William Pullen is a London based psychotherapist, author and app developer. He’s the founder of Dynamic Running Therapy – a new approach t…

0 Jun 21, 2018

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service