All Discussions Tagged 'therapy' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Going Natural? Listen to my interview with Jennifer Bahr ND on The Naturopathic Approach to Psychiatric Problems!

Dr. Jennifer Bahr, ND is a licensed naturopathic doctor practicing in San Diego, CA. She is an expert in natural medicine for the treatmen…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Jun 2

Free transcript of my interview with Sarahjoy Marsh on Yoga therapy for addiction, depression, & anxiety!

Transcript Sarahjoy Marsh, M.A. is a vibrant, compassionate catalyst for transformation to those that suffer from addictions—in particular…

0 May 15

Survey Invitation: The Psychological Impacts of Climate Change

Are you a clinical mental health professional working with an adult population in the US?If so, please consider filling out the survey belo…

Started by Lily Seaman

0 Apr 4

Free transcript of my interview with Courtney Armstrong LPC on Strategies for Getting Therapy Clients Unstuck! http://tinyurl.com/h59pegn

Transcript COURTNEY ARMSTRONG, MEd. LPC, is a licensed professional counselor specializing in grief and trauma recovery. With a career spa…

0 Mar 19

How do you start? Listen to my interview with Bob Taibbi LCSW on The First Session of Therapy!

Robert Taibbi LCSW has 41 years of experience primarily in community mental health. He is author of 8 books on family therapy, couple ther…

0 Feb 18

Free Transcript of my interview with Jungian Gary Trosclair: How to get the most out of psychotherapy!

Transcript While Jungian Analyst Gary Gary Trosclair was fascinated by psychology in his early teens, he first pursued a career in music.…

0 Jan 11

Need help? Listen to my interview on Doing Effective Couples Therapy with Julie Gottman PhD!

Dr. Julie Gottman is the Co-Founder and President of The Gottman Institute. A highly respected clinical psychologist, she is sought intern…

0 Dec 3, 2015

Couple problems? Listen to my interview with Marni Feuerman LCSW on the before and after of couples therapy!

Marni Feuerman LCSW LMFT is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist currently in private practice in…

0 Nov 12, 2015

Got brains? Listen to my interview with Dr. Lou Cozolino on the Neuroscience of Why Therapy works!

Dr. Louis Cozolino has diverse clinical and research interests and hold degrees in philosophy, theology, and clinical psychology. His inte…

0 Nov 5, 2015

Know how? How to get the most out of psychotherapy with Jungian Analyst Gary Trosclair!

While Jungian Analyst Gary Gary Trosclair was fascinated by psychology in his early teens, he first pursued a career in music. He earned a…

0 Oct 29, 2015

RSS

Sponsored Events & Programs

EASY GROUP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html