All Discussions Tagged 'therapy' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hurting? Listen to my interview with entrepreneur Dylan Beynon on trauma and psychedelic-assisted therapy! https://shrinkrapradio.com/702-entrepreneur-dylan-beynon-recovering-from-trauma-via-ketamine-

Dylan is the Founder & CEO of Mindbloom.co, a NYC-based mental health and wellbeing startup helping people expand their human potentia…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Jun 18

What's real? Listen to my interview with depth therapist Ian Spencer about psychotherapy and Reality TV!

Ian Spencer, M.A. writes: I am a Los Angeles based psychotherapist working in Echo Park. I did my undergraduate studies at Bennington Coll…

0 Apr 23

Scared? Listen to my interview with Dr. Robert T. Muller on Overcoming Trauma During The Pandemic!

Robert T. Muller, Ph.D. trained at Harvard, was on faculty at the University of Massachusetts, and is currently at York University in Toro…

0 Apr 15

Hooked? Listen to my interview with Carder Stout about his addiction, redemption and hope! http://tinyurl.com/rzu32ug

Carder Stout, Ph.D. is a Los Angeles-based psychologist who specializes in depth psychology—the process of uncovering hidden, self-destruc…

0 Mar 18

Listen to my chat with noted therapist Arthur Kovacks PhD reflecting on the evolution of his clinical work!

About Dr. Kovacs | Career and Honors Career Received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Michigan Is a licensed psych…

0 Jan 29

Love's mysteries? Listen to my chat with psychologist Beverly Palmer on demystifying love!

Beverly B. Palmer, Ph.D. is a professor emeritus of psychology at California State University, Dominguez Hills and a clinical psychologist…

0 Oct 17, 2019

Recovering? Listen to my interview with business guru Daniel Gefen about The Self-Help Addict!

Daniel Gefen is author of The Self-Help Addict: Turn An Overdose of Information Into A Life of Transformation and also hosts the podcasts,…

0 Sep 26, 2019

Listen to my interview with neuropsychologist Amy Serin PhD on How To Short-Circuit Stress!

Amy Serin is a world renowned neuropsychologist who is on a mission to teach you how to shut off the stress switch, which is the name of h…

0 Aug 29, 2019

Need to Reset? Listen to my interview with Chi and Leti About Psilocybin Their Retreats in Amsterdam!

Chi’s BioFor most of my life, I battled addiction, depression, and low self-esteem. In my 20’s, I spent a total of 16 months in silent ret…

0 Mar 21, 2019

Seeking equality? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Polly Young-Eisendrath PhD about Relationship as a Spiritual Path!

Dr. Polly Young-Eisendrath has lectured and appeared on discussion panels for numerous public events and conferences, such as TEDx, The…

0 Mar 6, 2019

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service