All Discussions Tagged 'theory' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your connection to nature? Listen to my interview on Mind, The Imaginal, and Nature with psychotherapist Roger Duncan!

Roger Duncan is a Systemic Family psychotherapist and author who has been involved in nature based practice for thirty years and his book…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Nov 29, 2018

There is one? LIsten to my interview with Vernon Kelly Jr. MD on the upside of shame! http://tinyurl.com/y9eealkv

Vernon C. (Vick) Kelly, Jr., M.D. is a board certified psychiatrist, author, and educator who has lectured nationally and internationally…

0 Feb 22, 2018

Got Development? Listen to my interview with Beverly Stokes on enhancing infant development through movement!

Beverly Stokes is a Certified Movement Analyst (CMA), Movement Pattern Analyst (MPA), and Registered Somatic Movement Educator (RSME). She…

0 Mar 31, 2016

Free Transcript of my interview with Louis Cozolino PhD on Why Therapy Works!

Transcript Dr. Louis Cozolino has diverse clinical and research interests and hold degrees in philosophy, theology, and clinical psycholog…

0 Jan 9, 2016

Can brain science guide psychotherapy? Listen to my interview with Robert Moss about his Biopsychological Model!

Robert A. Moss, Ph.D., ABN, ABPP, is a clinical psychologist who works with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital in Greenville, SC. While teach…

0 Sep 19, 2013

Enough Theory Already!!

I love Jungian/Archetypal psychology. Let me say that up front. HOWEVER, I am reminded of a comment made by a professor many years ago when…

Started by Ed Koffenberger

37 May 31, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html