All Discussions Tagged 'teleseminar' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exciting Upcoming Teleseminars, Conferences, and Training Programs from Assisi Institute--Join us!

Hi all. We have some exciting upcoming teleseminars and conferences from Assisi Institute. As well, we're currently taking applications for…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

0 Mar 9, 2013

Teleseminar access info for David Schoen, Wednesday, January 9

In case you're just logging on: The teleseminar access info for David Schoen: "War of the Gods in Addiction" on Jan. 9th at 5pm PT/8pm ET i…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jan 9, 2013

Seeking a volunteer(s) to transcribe the two recent teleseminars on the Sandy Hook Shooting

Hi everyone. I know many of you had a chance to tune in to the teleseminars on December 20 and 27 with Michael Conforti and myself. (They a…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jan 4, 2013

Master Teleseminar Series: Archetypal Perspective in Clinical Practice EXTENDED

Greetings Everyone, I'd like to wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving and hope all is going well for you during this holiday season. We are…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

0 Nov 25, 2012

FREE 90 minute teleseminar from Stan Grof through MONDAY ONLY

Many of you know I have been working on devoloping and promoting a 6-week teleseminar with Stan Grof, pioneer of Transpersonal Psych and fo…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 May 27, 2011
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Global Holotropic Breathwork Day & 6-week Teleseminar with Stan & Christina Grof

Hi all, I wanted to share some info on an event that is very near and dear to my heart. I have had a huge interest in Holotropic Breathwork…

Started by Bonnie Bright

2 May 23, 2011
Reply by Cliff Bostock

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

© 2015   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html