All Discussions Tagged 'teleseminar' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Education Institution

Exciting Upcoming Teleseminars, Conferences, and Training Programs from Assisi Institute--Join us!

Hi all. We have some exciting upcoming teleseminars and conferences from Assisi Institute. As well, we're currently taking applications for…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

0 Mar 9, 2013

Teleseminar access info for David Schoen, Wednesday, January 9

In case you're just logging on: The teleseminar access info for David Schoen: "War of the Gods in Addiction" on Jan. 9th at 5pm PT/8pm ET i…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jan 9, 2013

Seeking a volunteer(s) to transcribe the two recent teleseminars on the Sandy Hook Shooting

Hi everyone. I know many of you had a chance to tune in to the teleseminars on December 20 and 27 with Michael Conforti and myself. (They a…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jan 4, 2013

Education Institution

Master Teleseminar Series: Archetypal Perspective in Clinical Practice EXTENDED

Greetings Everyone, I'd like to wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving and hope all is going well for you during this holiday season. We are…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

0 Nov 25, 2012

FREE 90 minute teleseminar from Stan Grof through MONDAY ONLY

Many of you know I have been working on devoloping and promoting a 6-week teleseminar with Stan Grof, pioneer of Transpersonal Psych and fo…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 May 27, 2011
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Global Holotropic Breathwork Day & 6-week Teleseminar with Stan & Christina Grof

Hi all, I wanted to share some info on an event that is very near and dear to my heart. I have had a huge interest in Holotropic Breathwork…

Started by Bonnie Bright

2 May 23, 2011
Reply by Cliff Bostock

RSS

Sponsored Events & Programs

Click here to access an audio interview and blog post with Viridis founder, Dr. Lori Pye, in conversation with Bonnie Bright

EASY GROUP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html