All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Technophile? Listen to my interview with Jungian Robert Romanyshyn about technology's shadow and The Frankenstein Monster!

Robert D. Romanyshyn is an Emeritus Professor of Clinical Psychology at Pacifica Graduate Institute, an Affiliate Member of The Inter-Regi…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Jun 27

Education Institution

New Book by Robert Romanyshyn: Victor Frankenstein, the Monster and the Shadows of Technology: The Frankenstein Prophecies

A Note from Robert Romanyshyn, Author and Professor Emeritus of Depth Psychology: My new book, Victor Frankenstein, the Monster and the Sh…

Started by Depth Alliance

0 May 20

Education Institution

"(DIS)CONNECTED"—A social commentary in photos, by Brian Sills

If a picture is worth a thousand words —What do these "say" about modern culture? This has become so normalized, but if you saw it 20 years…

Started by Depth Alliance

0 Sep 28, 2017

REPLAY: Philosophy Symposium II: Vulnerable Humanity, Predictable Machines

VIEW THE REPLAY of this excellent symposium hosted by Carroll College and co-sponsored by Depth Psychology Alliance Our lives are increasi…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jun 4, 2017

"globeLANd: ePathy in the Post-Chaos Era" New Myth #80 by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media

"globeLANd: ePathy in the Post-Chaos Era" New Myth #80 by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media http://planetshifter.com/node/2349 globeLANd,…

Started by Willi Paul

0 Apr 13, 2016

Free transcript of my interview with Clive Thompson on How Technology Is Changing Our Minds For The Better!

Transcript Clive Thompson is a longtime contributing writer for the New York Times Magazine and a columnist for Wired. As a child growing…

0 Apr 4, 2015

Listen to my interview with NYT journalist Clive Thompson on How Technology Is Changing Our Minds For The Better!

Clive Thompson is a longtime contributing writer for the New York Times Magazine and a columnist for Wired. As a child growing up in Toront…

0 Jan 23, 2014

Spotlight on Alliance member, Author, and Pacifica Faculty Member Dr. Robert Romanyshyn

Alliance member, author, and Pacifica faculty member Robert Romanyshyn has a lot going on and I'm delighted to feature him here in the onli…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Nov 4, 2011

Is history history?

My current rant is on the dangers of modern day discounting, bracketing, etc. any value and knowledge of history. It seems that in our tech…

Started by Ed Koffenberger

3 May 26, 2011
Reply by penelope jane fields

Wisdom 2.0 livestreaming! NOW Experiments in Consciousness

Wisdom 2.0 is a conference in Silicon Valley to explore how we can live with deeper meaning and wisdom in our technology-rich age - it is a…

Started by Julie Ann Perkins

0 Feb 25, 2011

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service