All Discussions Tagged 'spirituality' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Astrology: "Psychology of the Ancients": NEPTUNALIA July 23: Californians, in particular, please take note

The ancient Romans did not take water, or the Deities, for granted. Every 23rd of July, when rivers and streams ran at their lowest and slo…

Started by Dale O'Brien

2 Jul 25
Reply by Dale O'Brien

“Earth, Spirit, Self!“ – Interview: Hannah Apricot Eckberg, Co-owner/Publisher/Editor, Permaculture Magazine, North America

“Earth, Spirit, Self!“ – Interview: Hannah Apricot Eckberg, Co-owner/Publisher/Editor, Permaculture Magazine, North America by Willi Paul,…

Started by Willi Paul

0 Jun 20

"globeLANd: ePathy in the Post-Chaos Era" New Myth #80 by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media

"globeLANd: ePathy in the Post-Chaos Era" New Myth #80 by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media http://planetshifter.com/node/2349 globeLANd,…

Started by Willi Paul

0 Apr 13

“Heaven is a Compost Pile” Interview with Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com by Marianne West, Sustainable Living Podcast.com (Audio + Transcript)

“Heaven is a Compost Pile” Interview with Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com  by Marianne West, Sustainable Living Podcast.com (Audio + Transc…

Started by Willi Paul

0 Apr 10

Got health? Listen to my interview on Creating Health with Holistic Psychiatrist Robert Hedaya MD

Robert J. Hedaya, MD, DFAPA is the founder of the National Center for Whole Psychiatry in Chevy Chase , Maryland. Dr Hedaya believes that…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Jun 18, 2015

Got Envy? Listen to my interview with Dr. Josh Gressel on Embracing Envy & Learning from it!

Josh Gressel, PhD is a clinical psychologist and certified Imago couples therapist in private practice in the San Francisco Bay area. He i…

1 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by klemens swib

Preview of my Shrink Rap Radio episode #437 on Embracing Envy!

I'll post more detail about this tomorrow. :-) Click here for the content. David Van Nuys, PhDCreator/Host of Shrink Rap Radio

0 Jan 7, 2015

Need refuge? Listen to my interview with acclaimed author & mindfulness meditation teacher Dr. Tara Brach.

Tara Brach, Ph. D., is a clinical psychologist, founder of the Insight Meditation Community of Washington, and an internationally known te…

0 Sep 25, 2014

Free transcript of my interview with war correspondent Brad Willis (Bhava Ram) about his own Yoga healing!

Transcript Brad Willis (aka Bhava Ram) is the author of the highly acclaimed new memoir on the healing powers of Yoga and mind/body medici…

0 Jun 25, 2014

High kids? Free transcript of my interview with psychologist Dr. Tobin Hart on the spirituality of children!

Transcript Tobin Hart, Ph.D. is a father, university professor, author, psychologist, and consultant. He is founder and chair of the Board…

0 Jun 22, 2014

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 4700 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

EASY GROUP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html