All Discussions Tagged 'shame' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's Stop! Listen to my my interview with UK Compassion Focused Therapist Paul Gilbert on Living Like Crazy!

Paul Gilbert, FBPsS, PhD, OBE is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Derby and Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the D…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Apr 30

What's the connection? Listen to my interview with Dr. Stefan Malecek on Trauma and Shame!

Stefan J. Malecek, Ph. D. is the author of four previous Paul Marzeky novels, and Crucible of Shame, a clinical book discussing the origin…

0 Dec 13, 2018

Lovable? LIsten to my interview with psychologist and author Kelly Flanagan on Embracing Your Lovability!

Kelly Flanagan graduated with his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Penn State University and is co-founder of Artisan Clinical Associates…

0 Jun 15, 2017

Fat shame? Listen to my interview with Dr. Cheryl Fuller on a Jungian understanding of our Fat Complex!

Cheryl Fuller PhD is a Jungian psychotherapist living on the coast of Maine. She is passionately interested in depth psychology, psychothe…

0 May 18, 2017

Free transcript of my interview with my son, Jonathan Van Nuys, on Transforming Tragedy into Growth!

Jonathan Van Nuys, RN,MS, NP is a board-certified Nurse Practitioner who wishes to embody the values of service, to nurture health and well…

0 Nov 8, 2013

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service