All Discussions Tagged 'shamanism' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wild? Listen to my conversation with shaman Teo Alfero on what wolves can teach us! http://tinyurl.com/y57f3anq

Teo Alfero is the founder of the Wolf Connection sanctuary and creator of Wolf Therapy®, a singular program that empowers individuals deal…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Jul 11

High yet? Listen to my interview with Paul Austin on the Third Wave psychedelic renaissance and microdosing!

sethbinsted.com Paul Austin is this generation’s up-and-coming authority on the topic of microdosing. As an early adopter of this nascent…

0 Oct 4, 2018

Curious? Listen to my interview with Sergey Baranov if you are interested in the shamanic path!

Sergey Baranov is the author of ‘PATH’, a book that will be of interest to any spiritual seeker who seeks honesty above all else. Living i…

0 Jan 26, 2017

Education Institution

Open Online Talk on Nigeria Pilgrimages and Ifá/Òrìṣà tradition by Dr. Daniel Foor

Open Talk on Nigeria Pilgrimages and Ifá/Òrìṣà tradition Daniel Foor, Ph.D. Wed, Aug 31st, 8:30pm Eastern FROM DANIEL: Earlier this month…

Started by Depth Alliance

0 Aug 30, 2016

Need healing? Free Transcript of #493: My Shamanic Healing Journey with Nathan Ehrlich!

Transcript Nathan Ehrlich M.A. is a freelance multimedia Journalist. After attaining his Masters degree from the Columbia Journalism Schoo…

1 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Colin E. Davis

Got Health? Listen to my interview with Nathan Eherlich about his Shamanic Healing Journey!

Nathan Ehrlich M.A. is a freelance multimedia Journalist. After attaining his Masters degree from the Columbia Journalism School he very q…

0 Feb 11, 2016

WHY WE NEED SACRED CEREMONY - C. Michael Smith

Beautiful post from C. Michael Smith on why we need sacred ceremony.....  Posted in the Depth Psychology Alliance Facebook group WHY WE NE…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Nov 1, 2015

Dreams, Bones & the Future: A Dialogue by Russell Lockhart & Paco Mitchell

For information see: http://dreamsbonesfuture.com

Started by Russell Lockhart, Ph.D.

7 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Got magic? Listen to my interview with West African shaman Dr. Malidoma Somé & his wisdom for the West!

Malidoma Patrice Somé Ph.D. is from Burkina Faso, West Africa. In his native language, Malidoma means “be friends with the stranger”. A gi…

3 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Malcolm R. Campbell

Ends Feb. 28: Fundraising campaign to aid the oldest continuous psychedelic tribe on Earth in sacred pilgrimage

There is little time remaining to donate to help the Wixaritari (Huichol), a pre-hispanic shamanic tribe from Mexico to conduct an indige…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Feb 26, 2015

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service