All Discussions Tagged 'science' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free transcript of my interview with Scott Lilienfeld PhD on Science & Pseudoscience in Psychology!

Scott Lilienfeld PhD received his B.A. in Psychology from Cornell University in 1982 and his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the Univers…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Feb 6, 2015

Pseudo who? Listen to my interview with Dr. Scott Lilienfeld on Science and Pseudo-Science in Psychology!

Scott Lilienfeld PhD received his B.A. in Psychology from Cornell University in 1982 and his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the Univers…

0 Dec 18, 2014

R U Brain Wise? Listen to my interview with Dr. Bonnie Badenoch on Being A Brain-Wise Therapist!

Bonnie Badenoch, PhD, LMFT is an in-the-trenches therapist, supervisor, teacher, and author who has spent the last ten years integrating t…

0 Oct 9, 2014

Involution-An Odyssey Reconciling Science to God.

This recently published work echoes much of Jung's thinking. It presents a simple hypothesis, that consciousness has been encoded in all th…

Started by Philippa Rees

0 Mar 11, 2014

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

___________________________***********Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from…

Started by Jaya Jagannath Das

0 Nov 5, 2013

Listen to my interview with Jaak Panksepp , pioneering neuropsychoanalysis researcher!

Where do your emotions come from? Listen to my interview with renowned neuroscientist, Jaak Panksepphttp://tinyurl.com/a43gfhs Any consider…

0 Dec 6, 2012

Beverly Rubik - Amazing Insight into the Conjunction of Science and Psyche

Lucky me! I have the wonderful good fortune right now of spending a few days at a conference hosted by Michael Conforti and the Assisi Inst…

Started by Bonnie Bright

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Melanie St. Ours

RSS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html