All Discussions Tagged 'science' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free transcript of my interview with Scott Lilienfeld PhD on Science & Pseudoscience in Psychology!

Scott Lilienfeld PhD received his B.A. in Psychology from Cornell University in 1982 and his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the Univers…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Feb 6, 2015

Pseudo who? Listen to my interview with Dr. Scott Lilienfeld on Science and Pseudo-Science in Psychology!

Scott Lilienfeld PhD received his B.A. in Psychology from Cornell University in 1982 and his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the Univers…

0 Dec 18, 2014

R U Brain Wise? Listen to my interview with Dr. Bonnie Badenoch on Being A Brain-Wise Therapist!

Bonnie Badenoch, PhD, LMFT is an in-the-trenches therapist, supervisor, teacher, and author who has spent the last ten years integrating t…

0 Oct 9, 2014

Involution-An Odyssey Reconciling Science to God.

This recently published work echoes much of Jung's thinking. It presents a simple hypothesis, that consciousness has been encoded in all th…

Started by Philippa Rees

0 Mar 11, 2014

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

___________________________***********Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from…

Started by Jaya Jagannath Das

0 Nov 5, 2013

Listen to my interview with Jaak Panksepp , pioneering neuropsychoanalysis researcher!

Where do your emotions come from? Listen to my interview with renowned neuroscientist, Jaak Panksepphttp://tinyurl.com/a43gfhs Any consider…

0 Dec 6, 2012

Beverly Rubik - Amazing Insight into the Conjunction of Science and Psyche

Lucky me! I have the wonderful good fortune right now of spending a few days at a conference hosted by Michael Conforti and the Assisi Inst…

Started by Bonnie Bright

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Melanie St. Ours

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 4700 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

EASY GROUP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html