All Discussions Tagged 'psychotherapy' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen to my interview with therapist Sebern Fisher on Neurofeedback in The Treatment of Developmental Trauma!

Sebern F. Fisher, MA, is a psychotherapist and neurofeedback practitioner in private practice who specializes in attachment issues. She…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Apr 23

Mindful yet? Listen to my interview with Lisa Dale Miller LMFT on Buddhist Psychotherapy!

Lisa Dale Miller, MA, LMFT, LPCC, SEP is a private practice psychotherapist in Los Gatos, CA, specializing in mindfulness psychotherapy an…

0 Apr 9

Get my new 5 CE Course: Ego States Psychotherapy: Engaging the Personality's Different Parts in Psychotherapy!

GENERAL COURSE DESCRIPTION Over the years, psychotherapists have moved away from the notion of seeing their clients as having one unified…

0 Mar 4

Mystified? Hear my interview with Jungian Analyst Dr. Mark Winborn on the "Participation Mystique" phenomenon!

Mark Winborn, PhD, NCPsyA is a Jungian Psychoanalyst and Clinical Psychologist. He is a training and supervising analyst of the Inter-Regi…

1 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Randy Westfall

Convergence? Listen to my interview with noted psychologist Jeffrey Magnavita on unification of psychotherapy!

Jeffrey J. Magnavita, Ph.D., ABPP is a leading psychologist, psychotherapist and clinical theorist, who has been practicing psychotherapy…

0 Jul 24, 2014

Free transcript: Dr. James Alexander interviews Dr. David Van Nuys on his overview of trends in psychotherapy!

David Van Nuys, PhD See James Alexander, PhD Transcript Australian psychologist, Dr. James Alexander is…

0 May 8, 2014

Got trauma? Listen to my interview on Trauma and The Body with leading psychologist, Dr. Pat Ogden!

Pat Ogden, Ph.D. is a pioneer in somatic psychology and the Founder and Educational Director of the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy® Institute,…

0 Apr 17, 2014

New! Free transcript of my interview with Robert Moss on biopsychological model to guide psychotherapy!

Robert A. Moss, Ph.D., ABN, ABPP, is a clinical psychologist who works with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital in Greenville, SC. While teach…

0 Apr 9, 2014

Edward Whitmont - The Destiny Concept in Psychotherapy

Made what I thought was a terrific find of this article from the C.G. Jung Society by Edward Whitmont, a founding member of the Internatio…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Dennis Pottenger

Are you a believer? LIsten to my interview with Dr. John B. Arden on his new book

John Arden, Ph.D. has 35 years of experience providing psychological services and directing mental health programs. Since 1999 he has serve…

0 Feb 6, 2014

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

© 2015   Created by Bonnie Bright.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html