All Discussions Tagged 'psychosis' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Completely Safe? LIsten to my interview with psychologist Dr. Nancy Haug on the risks of marijuana use!

Nancy Haug is Professor and Associate Chair in the Department of Psychology at Palo Alto University. She is core faculty in the PGSP-Stanf…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Mar 28

Hearing voices? Free transcript of my interview with Shannon Love on An Insider's View of Psychosis! http://www.shrinkrapradio.com/483.pdf

Click here for the content. David Van Nuys, PhDCreator/Host of Shrink Rap Radio

0 Jan 6, 2016

Hearing voices? Listen to my interview with Shannon Love about her personal experiences with psychosis!

Shannon Love began life in rural Alabama as a seemingly stable and content youngster. After marrying her childhood sweetheart she continue…

0 Nov 26, 2015

Confused? Listen to my interview with Dr. James Kleiger on a clinician's guide to assessing psychosis!

Dr. Jim Kleiger has been a clinical psychologist since 1980. A native of Denver, CO, Jim received an undergraduate degree from Harvard Uni…

0 Sep 17, 2015

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service