All Discussions Tagged 'podcast' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got Wisdom? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Deborah Bryon on Lessons of the Inca shamans!

Deborah Bryon PhD is a licensed psychologist and diplomate Jungian analyst, in private practice in Denver. She is a member of Inter-Regiona…

Started by David Van Nuys

1 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

Listen to my interview with NYT journalist Clive Thompson on How Technology Is Changing Our Minds For The Better!

Clive Thompson is a longtime contributing writer for the New York Times Magazine and a columnist for Wired. As a child growing up in Toront…

0 Jan 23, 2014

Expanded yet? Listen to my interview with Ralph Metzner PhD with an update on consciousness-expanding substances!

Ralph Metzner, Ph.D., a graduate of Oxford and Harvard, is a recognized pioneer in psychological, philosophical and cross-cultural studies…

1 Jan 17, 2014

Free transcript of my interview with Jungian Analyst Nancy Furlotti: The Dream and Its Amplification!

Nancy Swift Furlotti, M. A., Ph. D. candidate, is a Jungian Analyst in private practice in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, California. She i…

0 Sep 11, 2013

Got Wildness? Listen to my interview with Jungian psychotherapist Marilyn Steele on The Wild Feminine!

Marilyn Steele, Ph.D., is a Jungian psychologist, author, speaker, artist, mother and grandmother. She grew up in Hawaii, a land of great b…

2 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by David Van Nuys

Got Creativity? Listen to my interview with Jungian Martial Artist Dr Jon Katz on Soul-Centered Creativity!

My guest today is Dr. Jonathan Katz and we’ll be discussing how he brings everything from the Chinese Martial Arts to Jungian Psychology, T…

3 Jul 6, 2013

Education Institution

New radio podcast: "Archetypal Shifts in the Catholic Church" - What does it mean for all of us?

As I share this, the white smoke is billowing from the Vatican. A new pope has been chosen. What do these events mean for all of us?--Shari…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

0 Mar 13, 2013

RSS

Sponsored Events & Programs

Click here to access an audio interview and blog post with Viridis founder, Dr. Lori Pye, in conversation with Bonnie Bright

EASY GROUP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html