All Discussions Tagged 'personality' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen to my interview with Attorney and Family Therapist Bill Eddy on Why We Elect Narcissists and Sociopaths!

Bill Eddy is a lawyer, therapist, mediator, and co-founder and Training Director of the High Conflict Institute. He obtained his law degre…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Aug 14

Education Institution

NEW! —Interview on Depth Typology with Jungian John Beebe by Dorene Mahoney

In this highly informative interview, available to listen free for a limited time only, Alliance Board Member Dorene Mahoney, M.A. speaks…

Started by Depth Alliance

0 Jan 30, 2017

Your parts? Hear my interview with Jane Heart about her Dissociation Identity Disorder & multiple personalities!

Jane Hart is a biology major, author, public speaker and mental health activist. She is working toward her PhD in molecular biology and wi…

0 Nov 10, 2016

Free transcript of my interview with Dr. Gabriele Hilberg on Understanding the Enneagram!

Transcript Gabriele Hilberg, Ph.D., is a San Francisco Bay Area psychotherapist, business consultant and international workshop leader who…

0 Jun 1, 2015

Robert Durst? Listen to my interview on the criminal mind with forensic psychologist Dr. Stanton Samenow!

Dr. Stanton Samenow received his B.A. (cum laude) from Yale University in 1963 and his Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Michigan…

0 Apr 2, 2015

What's your type? Listen to my interview with Gary S. Bobroff M.A. on his elaboration of Jungian typology!

Gary S. Bobroff, M.A. is an international speaker, author and workshop leader. He is a dynamic presenter and prides himself on delivering…

0 Mar 26, 2015

Get my new 5 CE Course: Ego States Psychotherapy: Engaging the Personality's Different Parts in Psychotherapy!

GENERAL COURSE DESCRIPTION Over the years, psychotherapists have moved away from the notion of seeing their clients as having one unified…

0 Mar 4, 2015

Hear my interview with Dr. Nima Ghorbani of the Univ. of Tehran on Psychology, Psychotherapy, & religion in Iran!

Nima Ghorbani, PhD, is a Professor of Psychology at the University of Tehran, and is also a certified Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychot…

0 Nov 13, 2014

Got Personality? Free transcript of my interview with noted personality theorist/therapist Nancy McWilliams!

Nancy McWilliams, who teaches at the Graduate School of Applied & Professional Psychology at Rutgers, the State University of New Jerse…

0 Jan 2, 2014

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service