All Discussions Tagged 'patterns' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Working with Beliefs Reflected in Liquid Crystal

As a practitioner of DFA (Duggan/French Approach) Somatic Pattern Recognition and Archetypal Pattern Analysis I have come to identify the c…

Started by Brigitte Hansmann

4 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Brigitte Hansmann

Join the "Depth Discussion" on Organizing Forces in Nature and Psyche - 11-12-13

What do you think? Weigh in....

Started by Bonnie Bright

4 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

Education Institution

My new interview: "Exploring Archetypal Patterns" with Dr. Dave on Shrink Rap Radio

Hello everybody! Sharing my new interview by Dr. Dave Van Nuys on Shrink Rap Radio: "Exploring Archetypal Patterns with Jungian Analyst Mic…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

Pattern underlying all? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Michael Conforti about Archetypal Patterns!

Listen to my interview: Exploring Archetypal Patterns with Jungian Analyst Michael Conforti Michael Conforti, Ph.D. is a Jungian Analyst, a…

Started by David Van Nuys

7 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

Education Institution

New radio podcast: "Archetypal Shifts in the Catholic Church" - What does it mean for all of us?

As I share this, the white smoke is billowing from the Vatican. A new pope has been chosen. What do these events mean for all of us?--Shari…

0 Mar 13, 2013

Education Institution

Oscar Pistorius: What are the patterns at play in this heartbreaking event?....

Sharing my new Patterns We Live By depth psychology podcast on Oscar Pistorius:  "He Who Journeys to Hell Also Becomes Hell"-based on a quo…

0 Feb 21, 2013

Education Institution

My new podcast, "Mythic Roots of Violence in Psyche" with special guest Dr. Dennis Slattery of Pacifica

I invite you to listen to my latest radio podcast, "Mythic Roots of Violence in Psyche" which continues our discusssion and exploration of…

0 Feb 19, 2013

Beverly Rubik - Amazing Insight into the Conjunction of Science and Psyche

Lucky me! I have the wonderful good fortune right now of spending a few days at a conference hosted by Michael Conforti and the Assisi Inst…

Started by Bonnie Bright

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Melanie St. Ours

RSS

Sponsored Events & Programs

Click here to access an audio interview and blog post with Viridis founder, Dr. Lori Pye, in conversation with Bonnie Bright

EASY GRO
UP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html