All Discussions Tagged 'patterns' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Working with Beliefs Reflected in Liquid Crystal

As a practitioner of DFA (Duggan/French Approach) Somatic Pattern Recognition and Archetypal Pattern Analysis I have come to identify the c…

Started by Brigitte Hansmann

4 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Brigitte Hansmann

Join the "Depth Discussion" on Organizing Forces in Nature and Psyche - 11-12-13

What do you think? Weigh in....

Started by Bonnie Bright

4 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

My new interview: "Exploring Archetypal Patterns" with Dr. Dave on Shrink Rap Radio

Hello everybody! Sharing my new interview by Dr. Dave Van Nuys on Shrink Rap Radio: "Exploring Archetypal Patterns with Jungian Analyst Mic…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

Pattern underlying all? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Michael Conforti about Archetypal Patterns!

Listen to my interview: Exploring Archetypal Patterns with Jungian Analyst Michael Conforti Michael Conforti, Ph.D. is a Jungian Analyst, a…

Started by David Van Nuys

7 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

New radio podcast: "Archetypal Shifts in the Catholic Church" - What does it mean for all of us?

As I share this, the white smoke is billowing from the Vatican. A new pope has been chosen. What do these events mean for all of us?--Shari…

0 Mar 13, 2013

Oscar Pistorius: What are the patterns at play in this heartbreaking event?....

Sharing my new Patterns We Live By depth psychology podcast on Oscar Pistorius:  "He Who Journeys to Hell Also Becomes Hell"-based on a quo…

0 Feb 21, 2013

My new podcast, "Mythic Roots of Violence in Psyche" with special guest Dr. Dennis Slattery of Pacifica

I invite you to listen to my latest radio podcast, "Mythic Roots of Violence in Psyche" which continues our discusssion and exploration of…

0 Feb 19, 2013

Beverly Rubik - Amazing Insight into the Conjunction of Science and Psyche

Lucky me! I have the wonderful good fortune right now of spending a few days at a conference hosted by Michael Conforti and the Assisi Inst…

Started by Bonnie Bright

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Melanie St. Ours

RSS

!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html