All Discussions Tagged 'of' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

May Book Club

The May Book Club is going strong! Join us!!! In our first week's discussion of Embodying Osiris, we have touched on such diverse subjects…

Started by Thom F. Cavalli, Ph.D.

0 May 11, 2012

What is Happiness to you?

Is it an ephemeral emotion or a stable and a relatively durable one? Can a person get sad, cry, and still be happy? I've doing my research…

Started by Shriram Sivaramakrishnan

19 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Shriram Sivaramakrishnan

Osiris and the Arab Spring

I happy to announce that my proposal, "Osiris and the Arab Spring," was accepted for presentation at the Jungian Society of Scholarly Studi…

3 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Audio Interview: Kathleen Burt with Bonnie Bright: Beyond the Mask>Special Free Astrology Study Group Starts Feb 1

Listen to an Audio Interview with astrologer Kathleen Burt and Bonnie Bright at they discuss Kathleen's book, Beyond the Mask, the text for…

Started by Bonnie Bright

2 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Highly Recommended!

My review of A Story Waiting to Pierce You: Mongolia, Tibet and the Destiny of the Western World  "Peter Kingsley's new book is not a book…

0 Jun 25, 2011

Appreciation!

I am pleased and appreciative to all those who have purchased a copy of my book, Embodying Osiris, the Secrets of Alchemical Transformation…

1 May 21, 2011
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Osiris and the Revolution

I will present a three hour talk on the myth of Osiris and its relevance in today's world, especially the revolution in Egypt. April 17th,…

0 Apr 9, 2011

Rites of Passage for Youth

From John: Hi Lisa, I just thought I'd post this up here so it would be open to the forum...I also have a reply for you. From Lisa: Hi Bonn…

Started by John Bowie

4 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Asheville Jung Center

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

Events

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service