All Discussions Tagged 'nature' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's Stop! Listen to my my interview with UK Compassion Focused Therapist Paul Gilbert on Living Like Crazy!

Paul Gilbert, FBPsS, PhD, OBE is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Derby and Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the D…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Apr 30

Your connection to nature? Listen to my interview on Mind, The Imaginal, and Nature with psychotherapist Roger Duncan!

Roger Duncan is a Systemic Family psychotherapist and author who has been involved in nature based practice for thirty years and his book…

0 Nov 29, 2018

Are you moved? Listen to my interview with William Pullen about his Dynamic Running Therapy!

William Pullen is a London based psychotherapist, author and app developer. He’s the founder of Dynamic Running Therapy – a new approach t…

0 Jun 21, 2018

Free Access to Ecopsychology Journal articles through June 2, 2017

Some of these look compelling. Take advantage of free access through June 2, 2017: Ecopsychology Journal Read now: The Hidden Marginali…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 May 19, 2017

Free podcast this evening, THURSDAY, Oct 8 with the folks from the ex·tinc·tion wit·ness initative

Free podcast this evening, THURSDAY, Ocotober 8 with the folks from the remarkable ex·tinc·tion wit·ness initative. I'll be listening in!..…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Oct 8, 2015

Report and Replay of DroughtAction Panel and Community Conversation on the Literal and Archetypal Implications of Drought

LISTEN to the Replay of the Event HERE CALL FOR INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS for an ongoing group on ecopsychology that meets regularly via vid…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Oct 2, 2015

Got passion? Listen to my interview with author Gregg Levoy onThe Nature and Nurture of Passion!

Gregg Levoy is the author of Vital Signs: The Nature and Nurture of Passion (Penguin), and the bestseller Callings: Finding and Followin…

1 May 21, 2015
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

How Might Our World Be Different as Things Fall Apart...?

"Interacting with other human beings in a world unraveling will be dramatically different and replete with challenges. Homelessness is like…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 May 5, 2015

David Abram on "Wooing our Culture Back into Reciprocal Relation with the Land"

"There’s an affinity between my body and the sensible presences that surround me, an old solidarity that pays scant heed to our overeducate…

Started by Bonnie Bright

2 May 4, 2015
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

Touching Quote for Earth Day (and Everyday)

Huge thanks for this beautiful Earth Day quote shared by Alliance member Hadley Fitzgerald today: "Oh what a catastrophe, what a maiming of…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Apr 22, 2015

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service