All Discussions Tagged 'mythology' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Astrology: "Psychology of the Ancients": NEPTUNALIA July 23: Californians, in particular, please take note

The ancient Romans did not take water, or the Deities, for granted. Every 23rd of July, when rivers and streams ran at their lowest and slo…

Started by Dale O'Brien

2 Jul 25
Reply by Dale O'Brien

No, that's just your Father's nostalgia again

“Nostalgia and the Chaos Era” Prospectus by Willi Paul, Mythologist, Planetshifter.com http://planetshifter.com/node/2361

Started by Willi Paul

0 Jun 9

“Hunters and Texters”- Welcome to the New Mythology.

“Hunters and Texters”- Welcome to the New Mythology. Essay and an Interview with Scotty Wells. By Willi Paul, Mythologist, Planetshifter.co…

Started by Willi Paul

3 May 2
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

“Heaven is a Compost Pile” Interview with Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com by Marianne West, Sustainable Living Podcast.com (Audio + Transcript)

“Heaven is a Compost Pile” Interview with Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com  by Marianne West, Sustainable Living Podcast.com (Audio + Transc…

Started by Willi Paul

0 Apr 10

Announcing Immanence: The Journal of Applied Mythology, Legend, and Folktale

I am pleased and proud to announce the launch of Immanence: The Journal of Applied Mythology, Legend, and Folktale. It is the only journal…

Started by Craig Chalquist, PhD

0 Mar 19

Free transcript of my interview with Israeli Jungian Erel Shalit on The Cycle of Life!

Transcript Dr. Erel Shalit is a Jungian psychoanalyst in Israel, and past President of the Israel Society of Analytical Psychology. He fou…

Started by David Van Nuys

2 Mar 13
Reply by David Van Nuys

Star Wars: Finding Fact in Fiction—Essay by Dr. Dennis Slattery

Sharing a fascinating analysis of the Star Wars saga written by Dr. Dennis Patrick Slattery, and published in the Herald/Zeitung January 12…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jan 18

Star Wars: Modern Myth or Tantalizing Submyth?

My latest article at Huffington Post.

3 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by klemens swib

Approaches to the Study of Myth—Dr. Christine Downing, Audio Recording Now Available

Original post at www.PacificaPost.com The Pacifica Graduate Institute library has digitized Mythological Studies professor Dr. Christine D…

Started by PGIAA-Pacifica AlumniAssociation

0 Dec 17, 2015

Recorded webinar: my discussion of myth in current events and its relation to depth psychology

You can find it here, via Pacifica Graduate Institute: http://www.pacifica.edu/degree-programs/ma-phd-mythological-studies/myth-curriculum-

1 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Bonnie Bright

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 4800 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

EASY GROUP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html