All Discussions Tagged 'myth' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Immanence Journal accepting submissions for "Imagining Better Futures" edition

Immanence: The Journal of Applied Mythology, Legend, and Folktale is now accepting articles, art, poetry, and book reviews for our second e…

Started by Craig Chalquist, PhD

0 Aug 25

Free transcript of my interview with Israeli Jungian Erel Shalit on The Cycle of Life!

Transcript Dr. Erel Shalit is a Jungian psychoanalyst in Israel, and past President of the Israel Society of Analytical Psychology. He fou…

Started by David Van Nuys

2 Mar 13
Reply by David Van Nuys

Recorded webinar: my discussion of myth in current events and its relation to depth psychology

You can find it here, via Pacifica Graduate Institute: http://www.pacifica.edu/degree-programs/ma-phd-mythological-studies/myth-curriculum-

Started by Craig Chalquist, PhD

1 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Know your journey? Listen to my interview with Israeli Jungian Analyst Dr. Erel Shalit on The Cycle of Life!

Dr. Erel Shalit is a Jungian psychoanalyst in Israel, and past President of the Israel Society of Analytical Psychology. He founded and wa…

4 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by David Van Nuys

Free transcript of my interview on Fairy Tales and The New Aging with John C. Robinson PhD!

Transcript John C. Robinson, Ph.D., D.Min. is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith minister…

3 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Teresa Ramsey

Free transcript of my interview with Michael Meade on The Light Inside Dark Times!

Transcript Michael Meade has studied myth, anthropology, history of religion, and cross-cultural rituals for over 35 years. His hypnotic a…

3 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by David Van Nuys

Free transcript of my interview with Jungian Analyst James Hollis on Dispelling The Ghosts Who Run Our Lives!

James Hollis, Ph.D. is a Zurich-trained Jungian analyst in private practice in Houston, TX where he is also the Director of the Jungian St…

0 Nov 26, 2013

Free transcript of my interview with Jungian therapist Dr. John John C. Robinson on what aging men want!

John C. Robinson, Ph.D., D.Min. is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith minister, the author…

0 Jul 20, 2013

Homer's Odyssey as a map? Listen to my interview with John C. Robinson on What Aging Men Want!

John C. Robinson, Ph.D., D.Min. is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith minister, the author…

0 Jun 7, 2013

Depth Psychology Alliance Interview of The Month: The Couple Archetype

Listen to my interview with Israeli Jungian analyst, Tamar Kron Ph.D.   This interview was carried out for both Shrink Rap Radio and the De…

0 Jan 24, 2013

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 4700 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

EASY GROUP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html