All Discussions Tagged 'meditation' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spirit Tech? Listen to my interview with Entrepreneur Steve Curtis on Creating Personally Transformative Apps!

Steve Curtis is an investor, entrepreneur, adventurer and revolutionary thought leader. Raised by a low-income single mother, Steve starte…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Mar 14

Want Recovery? Listen to my interview with Dr. Rebecca Williams on Mindfulness and Recovery from Addiction! http://tinyurl.com/yadkl79b

Rebecca Williams, PhD is an award-winning author, consultant, and clinical psychologist specializing in healthy recovery from mental ill…

0 Oct 18, 2018

Is it? The Hard Work of Happiness with Psychotherapist Reb Buxton!

#610 – The Hard Work of Happiness with Psychotherapist Reb Buxton Reb Buxton, M.A. has been a Nashville based psychotherapist for the past…

0 Aug 23, 2018

R U paying attention? Listen to my interview on Using the Muse Meditation Trainer with Founder Ariel Garten!

Click here for the content. David Van Nuys, PhDCreator/Host of Shrink Rap Radio Ariel Garten is a neuroscientist, innovator, mother, and…

0 Aug 9, 2018

Got Grit? LIsten to my interview with Clinical Psychologist and Meditation Teacher Dr. Rick Hanson on growing your resilience!

Rick Hanson, Ph.D., is a psychologist, Senior Fellow of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, and New York Times best-selling au…

0 Apr 5, 2018

Stuck? Listen to my interview on Mindfulness and Social Action with Dr. Elise Biaylew!

Elise Bialylew MD, doctor, coach and wellness innovator. She has combined her passion for community, with her professional expertise in th…

0 Mar 15, 2018

Triggered much? Listen to my interview with David Treleaven PhD on Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness!

David Treleaven, PhD, is a writer, educator, and psychotherapist whose work focuses on the intersection of trauma, mindfulness, and social…

0 Feb 8, 2018

Got Zen? Listen as Joan and Anne Watts remember their their Zen Philosopher Father, Alan Watts!

Alan Watts, philosopher, author, and lecturer Alan Watts (1915–1973) popularized Zen Buddhism and other Eastern philosophies for the cou…

0 Jan 4, 2018

Feeling it? Listen to my interview with Dr. Paul Gilbert on Compassion Focused Therapy!

Paul Gilbert, FBPsS, PhD, OBE is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Derby and Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the D…

0 Mar 16, 2017

Mindful yet? Listen to my interview with Cliff Saron PhD on his scientific research on the effects of meditation!

Clifford D. Saron PhD, an Associate Research Scientist at the Center for Mind and Brain and MIND Institute at the University of California…

0 May 7, 2015

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service