All Discussions Tagged 'jung' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ON the Anniversary of Jung's Death....

Carl Gustav Jung died 50 years ago today! Without him, of course, Depth Psychology would not exist--nor would this beautiful community of p…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jun 6, 2011

Jung on Nature, Fear, and God - Videos

Here's a link to 3 great videos of CG Jung as he speaks about Nature, The Importance Of Living Without Fear, And His Answer To The Question…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Apr 15, 2011

DepthPsych DreamTweets: SHARE Your Dream or DreamSymbol from last night in 140 characters or less!

Today's brainchild is to get people talking about their dreams and what they might mean. Watching and working with your dreams is a powerfu…

Started by Bonnie Bright

9 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by penelope jane fields

Article: From History to Geography: Archetypal Psychologist James Hillman talks psychotherapy, systems, & culture

Appropriately, this interview is with Literal Magazine, a bi-cultural magazine which prints the interview in both English & Spanish.  H…

Started by Bonnie Bright

7 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Is shadow influencing our workchoice?

Is shadow influencing our workchoice? I think people unconsciously choose for growth by choosing a certain job & company.   The positiv…

Started by Carla Leutscher

29 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Carla Leutscher

"Our Mother" still choking on oil as tar balls are hauled in with shrimp in the Gulf waters

Its big "news" today that a shrimp boat trawling the newly opened waters north of the Deepwater Horizon/BP Oil spill site brought in a huge…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Nov 23, 2010

Giving birth to the ancients in a new time

I recently heard  Jung credited as saying "to give birth to the ancients in a new time is creation," though I have no reference for such a…

Started by Bonnie Bright

3 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

Hooked on Gadgets - Is the world moving too fast?

Someone recently sent me this article from the NYT called "Hooked on Gadgets, and Paying a Mental Price". (View at http://www.nytimes.com/2

Started by Bonnie Bright

6 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Julie Ann Perkins

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

Events

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service