All Discussions Tagged 'individuation' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen to my interview with Jungian therapist and author Gary S. Bobroff on a beginner's guide to Carl Jung!

Gary S. Bobroff is the author of Knowledge in a Nutshell: Carl Jung (Acrturus Books, London 2020).  He is the founder of Jungian Online an…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 on Thursday

Intro-Level Books on Individuation

Hello all, What would you say are the 3 best intro-level books on individuation and how to begin the individuation process? I already have…

Started by Salvatore Palomino

0 Nov 21, 2018

Edward Edinger on the need for individuals to come to consciousness in order to transform civilization

"The ‘coming of the Self’ is immanent; and the process of collective ‘individuation’ is living itself out in human history. One way or anot…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jun 4, 2017

New Interview & Blog Post: "Jung, Individuation, & Film" with Dr. Glen Slater

Pleased to share my new interview from when I sat down with depth psychologist, Dr. Glen Slater, for an intriguing depth discussion on Ju…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Feb 3, 2016

Is "Individuation" the adventure of a lifetime?....

"Making a personality, the task that Jung called “individuation,” may be the adventure of a lifetime. But the person is anchored within a g…

Started by Bonnie Bright

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Holly Esch

Marie-Louise von Franz on Synchronistic Events

“Synchronistic events, moreover, almost invariably accompany the crucial phases of the process of individuation. But too often they pass un…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

Edward Whitmont - The Destiny Concept in Psychotherapy

Made what I thought was a terrific find of this article from the C.G. Jung Society by Edward Whitmont, a founding member of the Internatio…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Dennis Pottenger

May Book Club

The May Book Club is going strong! Join us!!! In our first week's discussion of Embodying Osiris, we have touched on such diverse subjects…

Started by Thom F. Cavalli, Ph.D.

0 May 11, 2012

What do the events in Egypt today have to do with a five thousand year old myth – the myth of Osiris?

Archetypes have no meaning without historical context. Jungian psychology involves more than reflecting on the past or focusing on otherwor…

Started by Thom F. Cavalli, Ph.D.

0 May 5, 2012

Is making New Year's resolutions aligned with the Self?

Jung said "The right way to wholeness is made up of fateful detours and wrong turnings."  This year, I wonder if I can be a little easier o…

Started by Bonnie Bright

17 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Carla Young

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service