All Discussions Tagged 'human' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's Stop! Listen to my my interview with UK Compassion Focused Therapist Paul Gilbert on Living Like Crazy!

Paul Gilbert, FBPsS, PhD, OBE is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Derby and Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the D…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Apr 30

Are you getting sleepy yet? Listen to my interview with Adam Crabtree on his Memoir of a Trance Therapist!

Adam Crabtree is a founding faculty member of the Centre for Training in Psychotherapy in Toronto, where he is a lecturer, seminar leader,…

0 Jan 25, 2018

“Leopard Noise” - What happens when we use sound samples instead of human speak in Nature cartoons?

“Leopard Noise” - What happens when we use sound samples instead of human speak in Nature cartoons? By Willi Paul Studio / Planetshifter.co…

Started by Willi Paul

0 Apr 7, 2017

Thank Heavens! Listen to my interview with Dr. Robert Emmons on the Science and Practice of Gratitude!

Dr. Robert Emmons‘ research is at the interface of personality psychology, the psychology of emotion and the psychology of religion. His pr…

0 Mar 6, 2014

Observed: The much richer emotional and social life of wild creatures

Dear Colleagues, I had hoped by now to participate more regularly in conversations dealing with the human relationship to nature, but the p…

Started by Terril Shorb

1 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service