All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Magic of 3? Listen to my interview with psychiatrist Bill Pettit on The Three Principles therapy!

William F. Pettit Jr., M.D., is co-owner with his wife, Dr. Linda Pettit of 3 Principles Intervention LLC. Dr. Pettit has presented the Th…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Apr 11

Who is the healer? Listen to my interview with Dr. Paul J. Leslie on Creating The Conditions for Transformational Therapy!

Paul J. Leslie, Ed.D., is a psychotherapist, researcher, trainer, and author in Aiken, South Carolina. He specializes in resource-direct…

0 Feb 21

Sick? Listen to my interview with Dr. Steven Fox on Tips for Overcoming Chronic Illness!

Steven G. Fox Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist who has been in practicing for over thirty years. He was diagnosed with MS in 1991. After f…

0 Jul 19, 2018

What do they know? Listen to my conversation with Dr. Richard Katz on Indigenous Healing Psychology!

A Harvard Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Richard Katz has spent time over the past 50 years working with Indigenous elders and healers in v…

0 May 17, 2018

Honest Sex? Listen to my interview with sex educator and TEDx presenter Sarah Byrden! http://tinyurl.com/ybwq6r8p

For 18 years, Sarah Byrden has been a dynamic educator, speaker and advocate known for her domain-changing work in sexuality, cross-cultur…

0 Dec 21, 2017

Last Call for Viet Nam Journey Registration PLUS new Ken Burns Documentary on VietNam

JOURNEY TO VIETNAM This November Soldier’s Heart leaders Ed Tick and Kate Dahlstedt will lead our 17th annual Healing and Reconciliation Jo…

Started by Edward Tick

1 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Depth Alliance

Education Institution

SOUL FOR THE STORMS Help make a difference to victims of disaster via "Earth, Climate, Dreams"

Dear community, Like so many of us, I have been deeply concerned and saddened to see the destruction wrought by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma,…

Started by Depth Alliance

0 Sep 15, 2017

REPLAY—Focus & Fire: What Do We Do Next? led by Kim Hermanson, Ph.D.

Hi everyone, Here is the link for the audio replay if you'd like to listen in (or listen again) to the post-election event, Focus or Fire,…

Started by Bonnie Bright

4 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

Free transcript of my interview with Sarahjoy Marsh on Yoga therapy for addiction, depression, & anxiety!

Transcript Sarahjoy Marsh, M.A. is a vibrant, compassionate catalyst for transformation to those that suffer from addictions—in particular…

0 May 15, 2016

Sill high? Listen to my interview with Barbara Harris on the medicinal and spiritual potential of marijuana!

Barbara Harris is a consciousness researcher, therapist and author and co-author of 10 books on healing from repeated trauma, the emotiona…

0 May 12, 2016

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service