All Discussions Tagged 'grief' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen to my interview with Australian therapist Karen Ferry M.A. on working with with children around death, loss, and grief!

Karen Ferry M.A. has worked in the field of education for over 35 years. She has experience in both primary and secondary classrooms, te…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Feb 28

New Depth Insights Interview: Creatively Mending Wounds Through Witnessing Ecological Crisis

Sharing a new interview for Depth Insights™... Alliance member Megan Hollingsworth joins Bonnie Bright to discuss Megan's work on ex·tinc·…

Started by Depth Alliance Board

0 Dec 11, 2015

Mourning the Tragedy of the Boston Bombings - Please share your thoughts

My heart is heavy today, as I know are all of yours, about the violence and tragedy of the Boston Marathon bombings. I can't help but notic…

Started by Bonnie Bright

2 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Asheville Jung Center Blog Review of Depth Insights Interview with Bonnie Bright and Barry Spector

Len Cruz of Asheville Jung Center has written an excellent summary and review of the recent Depth Insights interview on "Exile and Myth in…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Oct 22, 2012

New Audio Interview: Exile & Myth in American Culture-On Politics, Grief & Ritual

Check out the latest Depth Insights interview with Barry Spector, featured author for the November online Book Club on Depth Alliance, abou…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Oct 19, 2012

AUDIO: "The Myth of American Innocence and the Call for Grieving" - Barry Spector

Archiving this audio interview--Hope you'll check it out if you haven't already! Also, Barry's special "Day of the Dead" Ritual happens Nov…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Nov 1, 2011

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service