All Discussions Tagged 'emotion' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hear my interview with affective neurosicence researcher Dr. Elizabeth Johnston co-author of The Feeling Brain!

Elizabeth Johnston PhD has an undergraduate degree in psychology from St. Andrews University, Scotland, and a doctorate in visual neurosci…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Jul 9

Got Envy? Listen to my interview with Dr. Josh Gressel on Embracing Envy & Learning from it!

Josh Gressel, PhD is a clinical psychologist and certified Imago couples therapist in private practice in the San Francisco Bay area. He i…

1 Jan 8
Reply by klemens swib

Preview of my Shrink Rap Radio episode #437 on Embracing Envy!

I'll post more detail about this tomorrow. :-) Click here for the content. David Van Nuys, PhDCreator/Host of Shrink Rap Radio

0 Jan 7

What's the role of memory reconsolidation in effective psychotherapy? Listen to my interview with Bruce Ecker, MA

Bruce Ecker, M.A., L.M.F.T. is co-originator of Coherence Therapy and coauthor of Unlocking the Emotional Brain: Eliminating Symptoms at Th…

0 Dec 13, 2012

Listen to my interview with Jaak Panksepp , pioneering neuropsychoanalysis researcher!

Where do your emotions come from? Listen to my interview with renowned neuroscientist, Jaak Panksepp Any consider…

0 Dec 6, 2012

Zombies and the post-modern age

I've been fascinated with the predominance of vampires and zombies in entertainment over the last several years. I discount the current  tr…

Started by Ed Koffenberger

6 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Sarah Spiegelhoff

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

© 2015   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html