All Discussions Tagged 'ecology' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Education Institution

SOUL FOR THE STORMS Help make a difference to victims of disaster via "Earth, Climate, Dreams"

Dear community, Like so many of us, I have been deeply concerned and saddened to see the destruction wrought by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma,…

Started by Depth Alliance

0 Sep 15, 2017

Education Institution

2017 Graduate Programs in Ecopsychology & Environmental Humanities at Viridis

Download this flyer as a PDF below--> Listen to an interview, Ecopsychology: On Educating Ourselves as Ecopsychological Beings in a Psy…

Started by Depth Alliance

0 Feb 15, 2017

A Personal Note, a New Jungian Book on Breast Cancer, and Access to a Special Article

The word “community” is built on the prefix com which means "with, together, in conjunction.” The second part of the word derives from m…

Started by Bonnie Bright

3 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Esther Waldron

Article: Nature Dreaming: Depth Psychology and Ecology by Stephen Aizenstat

In this article, "Nature Dreaming: Depth Psychology and Ecology," Stephen Aizenstat PhD explores our relationship with nature using a depth…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Holly Esch

Online excerpt from David Abram's "Spell of the Sensuous"

Eco-philosopher David Abram is one of my favorite authors on the human relationship with the non-human world. He sums it up quite succinctl…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Dec 16, 2013

Free interview transcript

Free transcript of my interview with Jean Shinoda Bolen on Jungian view for saving the planet http://tinyurl.com/84ywmaj

Started by David Van Nuys

4 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by David Van Nuys

"The Earth is Full"

In case you haven't seen it, I wanted to share a link to an article in yesterday's NY Times called "The Earth is Full" by Thomas L. Friedma…

Started by Bonnie Bright

5 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Lewis Lafontaine

Disturbing Trend as Die-offs Increase

I added this comment in the EcoPsych Group here on the Alliance, but I think its important enough a topic, I wanted to post it here in the…

Started by Bonnie Bright

5 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Breathing Earth

If you haven't seen this, you simply must: http://www.breathingearth.net/. What does it evoke in you?

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Dec 27, 2010

"Our Mother" still choking on oil as tar balls are hauled in with shrimp in the Gulf waters

Its big "news" today that a shrimp boat trawling the newly opened waters north of the Deepwater Horizon/BP Oil spill site brought in a huge…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Nov 23, 2010

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service