All Discussions Tagged 'developmental' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen To Part 2 of Noted Therapist Arthur Kovacs On A Different Approach to Psychotherapy!

About Dr. Kovacs | Career and Honors Career Received his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Michigan Is a licensed psych…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Feb 12

Listen to my interview with therapist Sebern Fisher on Neurofeedback in The Treatment of Developmental Trauma!

Sebern F. Fisher, MA, is a psychotherapist and neurofeedback practitioner in private practice who specializes in attachment issues. She…

0 Apr 23, 2015

Free transcript of my interview with therapist Sarah Chana Radcliffe on her book The Fear Fix!

Transcript Sarah Chana Radcliffe, M.Ed., C.Psych.Assoc. is a registered Psychologist in Ontario, Canada. Over the past 30 years, she has c…

0 Apr 6, 2015

Free transcript of my interview with Dr. Isabela Granic on the benefits of playing video games!

Transcript Dr. Isabela Granic earned her PhD from the University of Toronto in developmental psychology. She is currently Professor and Ch…

0 Nov 25, 2014

Free transcript of my interview with Jungian Analyst Dr. Donald Kalsched on Trauma and The Soul!

Transcript Donald Kalsched, Ph.D. is a Clinical Psychologist and Jungian Psychoanalyst in private practice in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He…

0 Oct 10, 2014

Got Soul Loss? Listen to my latest interview #416 – Trauma and The Soul with Donald Kalsched PhD!

Donald Kalsched, Ph.D. is a Clinical Psychologist and Jungian Psychoanalyst in private practice in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He is a senior…

0 Aug 14, 2014

High kids? Free transcript of my interview with psychologist Dr. Tobin Hart on the spirituality of children!

Transcript Tobin Hart, Ph.D. is a father, university professor, author, psychologist, and consultant. He is founder and chair of the Board…

0 Jun 22, 2014

Challenging kids? Free transcript of my interview with Nancy Rapaport MD on Understanding Problem Kids

Nancy Rappaport MD is a graduate of Princeton University and Tufts University School of Medicine. A board certified child and adolescent ps…

0 Apr 5, 2014

Got game? Listen to my interview with Dr. Isabela Granic on The Benefits of Playing Video Games!

Dr. Isabela Granic earned her PhD from the University of Toronto in developmental psychology. She is currently Professor and Chair in the D…

0 Mar 13, 2014

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service