All Discussions Tagged 'development' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feeling old? Listen to my interview with Dr. Susan Stewart on the surprising gifts of aging!

Are there actually gifts that come along with growing older? Are there ways we can deepen them as we move along? My longtime friend and co…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Jan 12

Getting on? Listen to my interview with NPR journalist Barbara Hagerty on Mid-Life Reimagined!

Barbara Bradley Hagerty is the New York Times bestselling author of Life Reimagined: The Science, Art, and Opportunity of Midlife (Riverhe…

0 Aug 25, 2016

Got Development? Listen to my interview with Beverly Stokes on enhancing infant development through movement!

Beverly Stokes is a Certified Movement Analyst (CMA), Movement Pattern Analyst (MPA), and Registered Somatic Movement Educator (RSME). She…

0 Mar 31, 2016

Free transcript of my interview with therapist Sarah Chana Radcliffe on her book The Fear Fix!

Transcript Sarah Chana Radcliffe, M.Ed., C.Psych.Assoc. is a registered Psychologist in Ontario, Canada. Over the past 30 years, she has c…

0 Apr 6, 2015

Got systems? Listen to my interview with family therapist and OD Coach Mark Horowitz on human systems theory!

Mark Horowitz M.A. is a leadership and organizational development consultant, an experienced educator, board certified coach and the autho…

0 Dec 4, 2014

Free transcript of my interview with Dr. Isabela Granic on the benefits of playing video games!

Transcript Dr. Isabela Granic earned her PhD from the University of Toronto in developmental psychology. She is currently Professor and Ch…

0 Nov 25, 2014

Got wisdom? Free transcript of my interview with Dr. Tobin Hart on his book, The Four Virtues!

Transcript Dr. Tobin Hart provides the following by way of biographical information: “Even as a child, I remember being fascinated by ho…

0 Jun 21, 2014

Challenging kids? Free transcript of my interview with Nancy Rapaport MD on Understanding Problem Kids

Nancy Rappaport MD is a graduate of Princeton University and Tufts University School of Medicine. A board certified child and adolescent ps…

0 Apr 5, 2014

LIsten to my interview with Judith Rustin, psychoanalyst and infant researcher

Judith Rustin, LCSW is a faculty member and supervising psychoanalyst at the Institute for the Psychoanalytic Study of Subjectivity, New Yo…

0 Feb 19, 2013

Is shadow influencing our workchoice?

Is shadow influencing our workchoice? I think people unconsciously choose for growth by choosing a certain job & company.   The positiv…

Started by Carla Leutscher

29 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Carla Leutscher

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service