All Discussions Tagged 'depression' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Magic of 3? Listen to my interview with psychiatrist Bill Pettit on The Three Principles therapy!

William F. Pettit Jr., M.D., is co-owner with his wife, Dr. Linda Pettit of 3 Principles Intervention LLC. Dr. Pettit has presented the Th…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Apr 11

Got it? Listen to my interview with psychotherapist Michael Pipich on Taking Control of Biipolar for Patients & Families!

Michael Pipich, MS, LMFT is a psychotherapist and author of Owning Bipolar: How Patients and Families Can Take Control of Bipolar Disorde…

0 Oct 10, 2018

High yet? Listen to my interview with Paul Austin on the Third Wave psychedelic renaissance and microdosing!

sethbinsted.com Paul Austin is this generation’s up-and-coming authority on the topic of microdosing. As an early adopter of this nascent…

0 Oct 4, 2018

Are you moved? Listen to my interview with William Pullen about his Dynamic Running Therapy!

William Pullen is a London based psychotherapist, author and app developer. He’s the founder of Dynamic Running Therapy – a new approach t…

0 Jun 21, 2018

Feeling Down? Listen to my interview with Charles Raison MD on The New Mind Body Science of Depression!

Charles Raison, MD, is the Mary Sue and Mike Shannon Chair for Healthy Minds, Children & Families and Professor, School of Human Ecolo…

0 Aug 3, 2017

Free transcript of my interview with Sarahjoy Marsh on Yoga therapy for addiction, depression, & anxiety!

Transcript Sarahjoy Marsh, M.A. is a vibrant, compassionate catalyst for transformation to those that suffer from addictions—in particular…

0 May 15, 2016

My latest interview: Using Nutrition, Diet, and Supplementation to Treat Depression with James Greenblatt MD

James Greenblatt, MD, has been using a personalized model of integrative medicine to treat depression for more than twenty-five years and…

0 May 5, 2016

Got teen? Listen to my interview with Patrick Kelly MD on Adolescent Depression!

Patrick Kelly, M.D. is a child and adolescent psychiatrist at The David Geffen School of Medicine in Los Angeles, California. He completed…

0 Feb 4, 2016

New Depth Insights™ Interview: The Healing Power of Creativity - David Rosen with Bonnie Bright

I invite you to listen to my latest interview for Depth Insights™: The Healing Power of Creativity—David H. Rosen in conversation with Bon…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Nov 18, 2015

Free transcript of my interview with Dr. Elisha Goldstein on Mindfulness & Self-Compassion to treat depression!

Transcript Elisha Goldstein, PhD is a psychologist, author and speaker who synthesizes the pearls of traditional psychotherapy with a prog…

0 Apr 1, 2015

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service