All Discussions Tagged 'conforti' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Audio Recording: "Trauma and Patterns of the Psyche " with Dr. Michael Conforti

Listen to a free teleseminar recording with Jungian analyst Michael Conforti, PhD on "Trauma and Patterns of the Psyche" in moving forward…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

0 Oct 12, 2014

New radio podcast: "Archetypal Shifts in the Catholic Church" - What does it mean for all of us?

As I share this, the white smoke is billowing from the Vatican. A new pope has been chosen. What do these events mean for all of us?--Shari…

0 Mar 13, 2013

Exciting Upcoming Teleseminars, Conferences, and Training Programs from Assisi Institute--Join us!

Hi all. We have some exciting upcoming teleseminars and conferences from Assisi Institute. As well, we're currently taking applications for…

0 Mar 9, 2013

Oscar Pistorius: What are the patterns at play in this heartbreaking event?....

Sharing my new Patterns We Live By depth psychology podcast on Oscar Pistorius:  "He Who Journeys to Hell Also Becomes Hell"-based on a quo…

0 Feb 21, 2013

Master Teleseminar Series: Archetypal Perspective in Clinical Practice EXTENDED

Greetings Everyone, I'd like to wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving and hope all is going well for you during this holiday season. We are…

0 Nov 25, 2012

New AUDIO interview 'Field, Form, & Fate" with Jungian Dr. Michael Conforti

Here's a new interview/*podcast for Depth Insights radio with Jungian Dr. Michael Conforti on his pioneering work with Psyche-Matter studi…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Feb 13, 2012

Beverly Rubik - Amazing Insight into the Conjunction of Science and Psyche

Lucky me! I have the wonderful good fortune right now of spending a few days at a conference hosted by Michael Conforti and the Assisi Inst…

Started by Bonnie Bright

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Melanie St. Ours

Interview with Dr. Michael Conforti of Assisi Institute and Bonnie Bright on "Dream Patterning"

Archiving this audio interview for future access here on the Alliance.... LISTEN TO AN INTERVIEW on "Dream Patterning" with Dr. Michael Con…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Bonnie Bright

New Audio interview on "Dream Patterning"

I invite you to listen to an interview on "Dream Patterning" with Dr. Michael Conforti of Assisi Institute as we discuss powerful archetypa…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Julie Ann Perkins

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

© 2015   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html