All Discussions Tagged 'conference' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photos & Recordings from Pacifica's 40th Anniversary Conference in April

Thanks to everyone who joined us for our 40th Anniversary celebration at Climates of Change and the Therapy of Ideas at Pacifica's Ladera c…

Started by Pacifica Graduate Institute

0 May 5, 2016

Call for Co-Presenter

Hello! I'm interested in submitting a proposal to the Seeing Red Conference which explores feminine oppression as it relates to Jungian Psy…

Started by Adriana Attento

0 Mar 21, 2016

Speakers Lineup for "A Climate of Change"— Pacifica's 40th Anniversary Conference. Everyone welcome!

Giving you a sneak peek (below) at our amazing lineup of speakers--all in one place at one time for "A Climate of Change" in Santa Barbara,…

Started by Pacifica Graduate Institute

0 Feb 23, 2016

Working on my Presentation for "Seizing an Alternative: Toward an Ecological Civilization" conference

Preparing my presentation for Friday, June 5, in Claremont, CA at the "Seizing an Alternative: Toward an Ecological Civilization" conferenc…

Started by Bonnie Bright

6 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

As Summer Winds Down...Synchronicity Symposium is Coming UP

Hi everyone,  Hope your summer is going well. It's amazing how quickly it's passed for me, already winding down. On that note, the Synchron…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Aug 22, 2014

Education Institution

Exciting Upcoming Teleseminars, Conferences, and Training Programs from Assisi Institute--Join us!

Hi all. We have some exciting upcoming teleseminars and conferences from Assisi Institute. As well, we're currently taking applications for…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

0 Mar 9, 2013

LAST CHANCE-Special Offers for Depth Alliance Members in January 2013!

In case you missed them, Depth Alliance members currently have four special offers available through the end of January. Take advantage to…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jan 23, 2013

Jungian Society for Scholarly Study Conference - Notes from the Field

I have just returned from attending the 2012 International Conference of the Jungian Society for Scholarly Studies (JSSS) held August 8-11…

Started by Susan Voss

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Deadline for the Call for Proposals for the Study of Myth conference - Feb 15

On behalf of Depth Alliance member Safron Rossi, Director of OPUS Archives:  Friendly reminder - Deadline for the Call for Proposals for th…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Feb 12, 2012

Beverly Rubik - Amazing Insight into the Conjunction of Science and Psyche

Lucky me! I have the wonderful good fortune right now of spending a few days at a conference hosted by Michael Conforti and the Assisi Inst…

Started by Bonnie Bright

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Melanie St. Ours

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service