All Discussions Tagged 'clinical' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can it be treated? Listen to my interview with Dr. Adam Assoian About Treating Sexual Offenders!

Dr. Adam Assoian is a licensed Clinical Psychologist in South East Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia, and is the Director of Ally Psychologi…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Nov 21

Feeling Down? Listen to my interview with Charles Raison MD on The New Mind Body Science of Depression!

Charles Raison, MD, is the Mary Sue and Mike Shannon Chair for Healthy Minds, Children & Families and Professor, School of Human Ecolo…

0 Aug 3, 2017

Listen to my talk with APA Presdidential Candidate Susan H. McDaniel on Integrating Psychology into Primary Care!

Susan H. McDaniel, Ph.D., ABPP is the Dr. Laurie Sands Distinguished Professor of Psychiatry and Family Medicine, Director of the Instit…

0 Oct 2, 2014

Education Institution

Master Teleseminar Series: Archetypal Perspective in Clinical Practice EXTENDED

Greetings Everyone, I'd like to wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving and hope all is going well for you during this holiday season. We are…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

0 Nov 25, 2012

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service