All Discussions Tagged 'children' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen to my interview with Australian therapist Karen Ferry M.A. on working with with children around death, loss, and grief!

Karen Ferry M.A. has worked in the field of education for over 35 years. She has experience in both primary and secondary classrooms, te…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Feb 28

Concerned? LIsten to my interview with Dr. Mike Wessels on War-Affected Child Refugees!

Michael Wessells, PhD, is Professor at Columbia University in the Program on Forced Migration and Health. A long time psychosocial and chi…

0 May 4, 2017

Free transcript of my interview with therapist Sarah Chana Radcliffe on her book The Fear Fix!

Transcript Sarah Chana Radcliffe, M.Ed., C.Psych.Assoc. is a registered Psychologist in Ontario, Canada. Over the past 30 years, she has c…

0 Apr 6, 2015

Free transcript of my interview: An Exploration of Parent/Teen Relationships with Michael Ocana MD!

Transcript Michael Ocana, MD is the Program Medical Director for the Adolescent Psychiatric Unit at Kelowna General Hospital. Dr. Ocana al…

0 Apr 3, 2015

Education Institution

Children's Stories of Reincarnation - Scientific Studies by Dr. Jim B. Tucker

Gary Bobroff made this post on the Synchronicity Symposium page, but I think the work is so fascinating, it deserves it's own post so it's…

Started by Depth Alliance

0 Jul 9, 2014

High kids? Free transcript of my interview with psychologist Dr. Tobin Hart on the spirituality of children!

Transcript Tobin Hart, Ph.D. is a father, university professor, author, psychologist, and consultant. He is founder and chair of the Board…

0 Jun 22, 2014

Challenging kids? Free transcript of my interview with Nancy Rapaport MD on Understanding Problem Kids

Nancy Rappaport MD is a graduate of Princeton University and Tufts University School of Medicine. A board certified child and adolescent ps…

0 Apr 5, 2014

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service