All Discussions Tagged 'brain' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen to my interview with Philosopher/Neuroscientist/Psychiatrist Dr. Georg Northoff on consciousness research!

Dr. Georg Northoff is a philosopher, neuroscientist and psychiatrist, holding degrees in all three disciplines. Being originally from Germ…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Jul 7

Got brain health? Listen to my interview with Sandeep Vaishnavi MD PHD on The Traumatized Brain!

Sandeep Vaishnavi, MD, PhD is the director of The Neuropsychiatric Clinic at Carolina Partners and a neuropsychiatrist at The Preston Robe…

0 Jan 28

Future of Digital Medicine! Listen to my interview with Adam Gazzaley MD PhD on video games and the aging brain!

Adam Gazzaley, M.D., Ph.D. is Professor in Neurology, Physiology and Psychiatry at the UC San Francisco, the founding director of the Neuro…

0 Jan 14

Free Transcript of my interview with Louis Cozolino PhD on Why Therapy Works!

Transcript Dr. Louis Cozolino has diverse clinical and research interests and hold degrees in philosophy, theology, and clinical psycholog…

0 Jan 9

Got brains? Listen to my interview with Dr. Lou Cozolino on the Neuroscience of Why Therapy works!

Dr. Louis Cozolino has diverse clinical and research interests and hold degrees in philosophy, theology, and clinical psychology. His inte…

0 Nov 5, 2015

Hear my interview with affective neurosicence researcher Dr. Elizabeth Johnston co-author of The Feeling Brain! http://tinyurl.com/ntdhstm

Elizabeth Johnston PhD has an undergraduate degree in psychology from St. Andrews University, Scotland, and a doctorate in visual neurosci…

0 Jul 9, 2015

Mindful yet? Listen to my interview with Cliff Saron PhD on his scientific research on the effects of meditation!

Clifford D. Saron PhD, an Associate Research Scientist at the Center for Mind and Brain and MIND Institute at the University of California…

0 May 7, 2015

Free transcript of my interview with Clive Thompson on How Technology Is Changing Our Minds For The Better!

Transcript Clive Thompson is a longtime contributing writer for the New York Times Magazine and a columnist for Wired. As a child growing…

0 Apr 4, 2015

Kicking off the New Year, I interview Bessel van der Kolk MD on Trauma and The Body!

Bessel van der Kolk, MD is a world renowned researcher and clinician in the field of traumatic stress. His innovative work to integrate…

0 Jan 1, 2015

Preview of my interview on trauma with Bessel van der Kolk MD!

Preview of my interview

0 Dec 31, 2014

RSS

Sponsored Events & Programs

Click here to access an audio interview and blog post with Viridis founder, Dr. Lori Pye, in conversation with Bonnie Bright

EASY GROUP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html