All Discussions Tagged 'bees' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Article: UN science report warns of fewer bees, other pollinators

Many species of wild bees, butterflies and other critters that pollinate plants are shrinking toward extinction, and the world needs to do…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Feb 26

February 11, is Feast Day for St Gobnait, patron saint of bees and beekeeping

Today, February 11, is Feast Day for St Gobnait, a saint in the early Irish church, and patron saint of bees and beekeeping. I say this is…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Feb 11

Loss of the Divine Feminine

Metaphor for the loss of the divine feminine in our culture...and the deep need for its return?... "A queenless colony is a pitiful and me…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Holly Esch

Bonnie Bright Interviewed by Dr. Michael Conforti on "Patterns We Live By" radio

Hi everyone. I wanted to invite you to check out my interview on “Patterns We Live By” radio hosted by Alliance member and Jungian analyst…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 May 10, 2013

Bees swarm like human brain!

bee brains

Started by Thom F. Cavalli, Ph.D.

0 Dec 9, 2011

12 million bees dead!

Dead Bees Albert Einstein said If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live.

1 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Last night I had the most marvelous dream

Last night as I was sleeping, I dreamt—marvelous error!— that I had a beehive here inside my heart. And the golden bees were making white c…

3 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Judith Harte,Ph.D.

Audio Presentation: Between Honey & Pain: Colony Collapse Disorder & Colonization of the Wild

I wanted to share the audio version of my recent presentation "Between Honey & Pain: Colony Collapse Disorder & Colonization of the…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Apr 20, 2011

Worldwide Mass Honeybee collapse

For several decades, colony collapse disorder (CCD) -- a mysterious condition where entire bee colonies die for seemingly no obvious reason…

1 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Symbolic...Did you notice?--Depth Psych Alliance Has a New "Image"

If you look closely at the icon associated with the Depth Psych Alliance header, you’ll see it’s actually a beehive viewed in a series of l…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jan 27, 2011

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 4700 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

EASY GROUP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html