All Discussions Tagged 'attachment' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's the connection? Listen to my interview with Dr. Stefan Malecek on Trauma and Shame!

Stefan J. Malecek, Ph. D. is the author of four previous Paul Marzeky novels, and Crucible of Shame, a clinical book discussing the origin…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Dec 13, 2018

Is it? The Hard Work of Happiness with Psychotherapist Reb Buxton!

#610 – The Hard Work of Happiness with Psychotherapist Reb Buxton Reb Buxton, M.A. has been a Nashville based psychotherapist for the past…

0 Aug 23, 2018

There is one? LIsten to my interview with Vernon Kelly Jr. MD on the upside of shame! http://tinyurl.com/y9eealkv

Vernon C. (Vick) Kelly, Jr., M.D. is a board certified psychiatrist, author, and educator who has lectured nationally and internationally…

0 Feb 22, 2018

Got Development? Listen to my interview with Beverly Stokes on enhancing infant development through movement!

Beverly Stokes is a Certified Movement Analyst (CMA), Movement Pattern Analyst (MPA), and Registered Somatic Movement Educator (RSME). She…

0 Mar 31, 2016

Free Transcript of my interview with Louis Cozolino PhD on Why Therapy Works!

Transcript Dr. Louis Cozolino has diverse clinical and research interests and hold degrees in philosophy, theology, and clinical psycholog…

0 Jan 9, 2016

Got Soul Loss? Listen to my latest interview #416 – Trauma and The Soul with Donald Kalsched PhD!

Donald Kalsched, Ph.D. is a Clinical Psychologist and Jungian Psychoanalyst in private practice in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He is a senior…

0 Aug 14, 2014

Want healing? Listen to my interview with Dr. Laurence Heller on Healing Developmental Trauma!

Laurence Heller, Ph.D. is the founder of the NeuroAffective Relational Model  (NARM) ( please add TM for trademark).  He is the co-author o…

0 Dec 19, 2013

Just what is the Nature of our Relationship to....Nature?

I recently came across this article (PDF attached below)  "Nature and Self—An Ambivalent Attachment?" from Martin Jordan on the Ecopsycolog…

Started by Bonnie Bright

3 May 11, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service